Great location! as easy walk to both JR train & Subway (4 min & 7 min), make your way-around really easy:)
Harajuku / Omotesando is the famous, must-visit, most popular trendy spots in Tokyo with many attractive flagship restaurants, shops, etc.
Also, only 1 train stop, or walk to Shibuya. 2 train stop to Shinjuku.
The room is pretty big for central Tokyo, so very suitable for a group of people.
AFTER BOOKING; 1) CONFIRMATION / ITINERARY email will be sent by Airbnb. 2) Tell me your estimate arrival & check-out time by 1 week before your arrival date, 3) after that's received, Check-In Instruction with address, MAP from the station will be sent by email within 1 WEEK prior to your arrival date. 4) This is a Self-Check-In Room, and we use lockbox so you can enter the room at your convenience.
Zugang für Gäste
# LUGGAGE HOLD BEFORE & AFTER CHECK-IN/OUT TIME#; I recommend to use large COIN LOCKERS at STATION (Size: 36x64x85cm, big enough for most of full-size suitcase).
If you still wish to drop your luggage BEFORE Check-In Time, 2PM may be possible. Earlier than that really depends on previous guest's situation, so ask me about it twice -- once 1 week before your arrival date (for schedule adjustment), 2nd time 24 hrs before arrival (this is when I can confirm).
Similarly, luggage hold AFTER Check-Out Time depends on next guest's situation, so ask me about it twice same way above.
(Even if you leave your luggage after check-out, you must still return the key back into the keybox by 12 noon. Otherwise, late fee apply).
Interaktion mit Gästen
At regular time, use Airbnb message board rather than e-mail, chat apps or phones.
At EMERGENCY or in need of immediate help, call me ANYTIME 24 HOURS.
No need to call me on your check-in day to get in, as it should be easy to self-check-in if you follow instruction.
Weitere wichtige Infos
= PLEASE BE AWARE BEFORE YOU MAKE RESERVATION ==
* When you check-in, you will see some half-wet laundry hanging. This is because we are not a hotel with many extra rooms, instead this is the only room we have where we can hang washed laundry, and most of the time there are only few hours time frame after previous guest's check-out & your check-in on the same day, thus not enough time to dry completely before you come, which may leave some half-wet laundry smell when you enter the room. Most people are OK with that, but if you are a kind of person who is sensitive about this kind of thing, this place may not be suitable for you, instead book regular hotel instead. Please understand that this place is offered at LOWER PRICE for this prime location THAN HOTELS BECAUSE OF THIS LAUNDRY CONDITION.
= FAQ =
HOW THE PRICE IS CALCULATED?
The total price is composed of 1) Nightly rate x No. of nights (+Extra People charge if applicable), 2) Cleaning Fee (one-time fee), 3) Airbnb Service fee (typically 6~12%).
‣ Any nationalities but you have to be able to communicate in English or Japanese.
‣ SEPARATE GARBAGE PROPERLY. Very IMPORTANT in Japan.
(especially DO NOT MIX PLASTIC BOTTLES with FOOD WASTE to make cleaning person dig your garbage to separate your mixed trash).
‣ Please TURN OFF the AIR CONDITIONER when not there.
‣ This is not a hotel, it's a home. Keep the place clean as if it is your own.
‣ No smoking, not even on balcony nor in front of the building.
・ No tattoos unless you can completely hide them under the clothes.
・ No extreme look, extreme dresses, large tattoos, nor heavy beard because when some previous guests with heavy beard came before, I received some huge complains from the neighbors who thought those people might be terrorists or something and felt frighten, which was brought it up as a building-wide security problems, and resulted another room to get shut down for Airbnb.
‣ Be quiet. Vital to keep good relationships with NEIGHBORS.
‣ It is YOUR RESPONSIBILITY to make sure everyone in your group (not just you) follow the house rules.
*** IMPORTANT; If there are anything that you are not happy about, drop me a mail to ask for help anytime 24hrs DURING YOUR STAY to see if I can help BEFORE YOU LEAVE rather than just writing negative review LATER without even consulting me first.
- Lastly, ENJOY your visit in Tokyo! (^-^ )