Located in a quiet spot in Ferrel w/forest view, close to Almagreira beach. 2km/2 min drive from Baleal beach. Large, private terrace incl.bbq, three small balconies and space for parking. Free WiFi and cable TV
Two-bedroom apartment just outside the centre of Ferrel in a quiet street with plenty of parking space, close to Almagreira beach. Most rooms face East, so plenty of sun and light, and the terrace gets a lot of sun throughout the day.
- One large bedroom with double bed, built-in wardrobe, chest of drawers, shelving unit and small balcony
- One smaller bedroom, with double bed, built-in wardrobe, and access to the terrace.
- Nice, modern bathroom with shower, toilet and bidet.
- Large living room with small balcony and access to the terrace, free WiFi, widescreen cable-TV, sofa and chair, and extendable dining table (sits 4-6).
- Fully-equipped, modern kitchen with balcony, table and stools for 4, gas cooker with ventilation, oven, dishwasher, washing machine, large fridge/freezer, microwave, toaster, blender, toasted sandwich maker, and all the classic utensils, cutlery, pots, pans and plates you'll ever need!
- Private terrace with pallet sofas and table, umbrella, bbq and equipment. Outside cold shower/hose function, perfect for washing off surfboards and wetsuits.
- Built-in hallway cupboards (very exciting...)
All the nice driftwood furniture and decoration you can see is lovingly made and sourced locally, ask Nina or check out Salinwood's (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) page:
Zugang für Gäste
Towels and bed linen are provided. Please bring your own beach towels!
Weitere wichtige Infos
Please be advised that although you have plenty of hot water, the heating has been disconnected...but for most of the year you won't need it anyway!
Lizenz- oder Registrierungs-Nummer44517/AL
Erfahre mehr über diese Nummer
Smokers welcome, but smoking is only allowed on the balconies or terrace, not inside.
You're welcome to invite people round to use the terrace and bbq, but please respect the neighbours and keep the noise level down.
There is a high chair for a baby, but no smaller bed or specific changing facilities.
My good friend Nina will be there to welcome you, show you how things work, give you some local tips, and to deal with any unlikely problems (she lives and works very close by).
Before and after your stay, please contact me via mail or phone if you have any questions, anytime. I'm normally based in Germany when I'm not in Portugal, but I'll be happy to call you on any number.