Large nicely furnished home with Totem Pole and fire pit on 5 scenic wooded acres, located next to National Forest, Fall Creek Reservoir, Sky-Camp and Cascara Campground. Clean, cozy, peaceful & pet friendly. Enjoy the great outdoors without camping!
Our three story A frame is recently renovated with cozy character in mind. It is a warm peaceful space for several friends and/or a family to enjoy the natural beauty of the area. It has three bedrooms, kitchen, laundry room, living and dining areas, plus a music room, bedroom, sitting room and wet bar downstairs. It also features two balconies, a basketball court, musical equipment, a large front porch and a back deck with furniture and barbecue. It is secluded, peaceful, and comfortable. Perfect for those who enjoy natural beauty, but don't want to camp!
Zugang für Gäste
Guests have use of the entire house and wooded property, except the barn. This includes the home, the fire-pit, lawn, basketball court, and the garage. An additional 950 square foot open building is available for events. A 220 volt electric car charging station is also available at our place next door.
Interaktion mit Gästen
Since we live right next door, we are able to accommodate the needs of our guests quickly. We offer recreational equipment, tips and tours when arranged and we have insight into the local culture, events and area attractions. We know how to respect the privacy of our guests. We are quiet but welcoming hosts and our home is up the driveway out of view from the rental.
Weitere wichtige Infos
We are nestled next to the Willamette National Forest, within a mile from the Fall Creek Recreational area. Boat Parking, and small RV parking is allowed. Fishing gear, badminton, basketball, games and other amenities are included. We have very comfortable beds, new linens, and the home is nicely furnished after our recent renovations, professional photos will be posted soon.
There is only limited WiFi available upon request, data usage is limited and streaming video is not available. Use of the WiFi for hotel reservations, email, and minor internet queries is available after business hours upon request, but interactive video games, and video streaming are not.
1. Everyone is going to have fun.
2. Candles or flashlights are to be used safely, and only if an electrical power outage occurs.
3. Pets must be managed humanely and properly, and pets are only allowed after specific rules for pets are reviewed. Pets aren't allowed inside bedrooms, but accommodations can be made for most pets.
4. Mutual respect for people, property and nature is expected.
5. No smoking inside the house, use the ashtrays provided outside.
6. Discharging firearms and fireworks are strictly forbidden on the property.
7. Campfires are not allowed outside the fire-pit, and only during locally approved burn times.
8. Musical and recreational equipment is available to enjoy, if it is used responsibly and not treated like a toy. Misuse will result in the loss of use during the remainder of the stay.
9. Light yard maintenance and light home maintenance chores may need to be performed during your stay, so we ask you to help coordinate the mowing of the grass and these details, so that they don't interfere with your stay.
I am Brian, my wife is Beth, and our son is Caleb. We are a nice couple with a son still in the nest, and two daughters, Zoey and Aurora, that are on their own. We live next to a national forest and a lake in the woods in Oregon. We are both educated and have a small stand of old growth trees. We are interested in art, culture, history and music. I work as a service technician for the Pape equipment company, and I enjoy vintage musical instruments, science, nature and cooking. Elizabeth enjoys gardening, history, native cultures and nature.