A newly renovated one bedroom apartment, fully equipped kitchen with shared swimming pool. Across the road from a reserve and the beach, a great walking/cycling path, close to Sunday markets, 15 mins drive to the city. A great base to explore Darwin.
A fabulous location in Rapid Creek/Nightcliff, you're across the road from a grassy reserve and Casuarina Beach where you can stroll along the coastal walking/cycle path or walk along the beach and soak up a magical Darwin sunset.
The apartment is part of a large elevated tropical style house. You have a fully self-contained apartment downstairs at ground level. You'll have your own separate entrance and can walk out to the shared swimming pool.
My husband and I, along with our two children occupy the rest of the house upstairs.
You'll have your own private fully equipped kitchen, large bathroom, bedroom and lounge area, and you'll share the pool and the grounds with us when we're around.
Shared laundry facilities are also available downstairs.
The apartment has one bedroom with a queen size bed and walk-in-wardrobe . The living room with a sofa and large TV opens onto a paved courtyard and the swimming pool.
The bathroom is spacious with a modern walk-in shower and rain shower-head. Shampoo/conditioner and body wash will be supplied.
Zugang für Gäste
- Bed room with a queen size bed, 100% cotton mattress protector and linen.
- Lounge room with large TV.
- Bathroom with shower, towels, shampoo, conditioner and body wash supplied.
- Fully equipped kitchen with cooktop, microwave, toaster and kettle.
- Laundry with washer, washing powder, iron and iron board available.
- Saltwater swimming pool
- Off street carpark (not undercover)
Interaktion mit Gästen
I am currently on maternity leave with our little daughter so will be in and out of home on a daily basis. We do have a number of trips planned so there is a chance you may have the property to yourselves while we are away.
We're a friendly family and look forward to meeting with you. We're also very passionate about the Territory and are happy to help in any way we can to make your stay with us in Darwin the very best we can.
- Please be respectful of the property and leave it in the same condition that you found it
- No smoking
- No parties
- No glass by the pool
- Please don't remove the books, but you are welcome to read them while you stay
- Not suitable for anyone with young children due to access and proximity of the swimming pool
- Please lock the front gate when you leave the property
The apartment does have air-conditioning but please be mindful of energy. Please turn off the air conditioners, fans and lights when you go out but leave the louvers open to permit the breeze to flow through.