Milleunapietra hides in the frame of the alleys and between the roofs of the village Pimpinelli, in the quaint village of Castelnuovo Parano. Typical farmhouse of the XIII century built in stone and bricks, spread over two floors.
The structure, the result of careful and wise renovation, where once lived the families of sharecroppers, will offer you:
• Local products & drinks provided upon check-in.
• 5 bedrooms each with private bathroom (sheets provided).
• 5 bathrooms with shower or bath tub, hair dryer and free toiletries (towels provided).
• A large and spacious breakfast room, dominated by a majestic pellet stove, where guests can take advantage of the wifi connection
• Living room comfortable with a sitting area used as a reading room.
• A comfortable kitchen, including gas cooking stove, refrigerator, oven, coffee maker, Dishwasher, utensils/pots & pans for cooking.
• Offering a solarium on the top floor overlooking the rooftops, where the gaze is lost between the lush mountains and the deep blue of the Gulf of Gaeta.
• It features free parking on premises and WiFi.
• An extra bed for a child.
Here is what you can do in your holiday:
- Go to the beach of Gianola in just 30 minutes or few more minutes to Formia
- Do some shopping in the city center of Castelnuovo Parano just 3 km or in the district of Valli with numerous shops, commercial and industrial activities
- Visit beautiful places in the nature, and the numerous churches that characterize each location.
- Play sports in the nature or the beach
- Have an authentic local experience.
On the ground floor is "Acquamarina" the spacious quadruple room with a double bed, 2 single beds and a private bathroom.
On the first floor "Ambra" the triple en suite room with double bed and bathroom and in the living room adjoining a sofa bed and reading corner. Next door is "Turchese", a double bedroom with an extra bed and a private bathroom.
On the top floor "Pietra di Sole" apartment with living room, kitchenette and table, double bedroom + 2 single beds and a delightful terrace from which to enjoy the spectacular view of the Aurunci Mountains.
"Pietra di Luna" is the only double bedroom with private bathroom positioned in the adjacent side of the main body of the structure which is accessed with a comfortable and characteristic external staircase.