Lebanon Valley YFC’s cabin is close to the Appalachian Trail, has a large field, playground, & is near the Swatara Creek. You’ll love our place because of its coziness, the ability for the whole family to be together, our outdoor playground, gaga pit, fire pit, outdoor & indoor basketball courts, game room, large kitchen, projector & AV equipment. Our place is good for families (with kids) & big groups (sleeps 60 people). Please note there is no AC, linens, wifi.
The cabin and grounds has been used for weddings, youth retreats, family reunions & much more. We can arrange previews as requested.
Zugang für Gäste
You have full access to all of our amenities and spaces. There is only one closet that is off limits.
Interaktion mit Gästen
We do not live on premises but someone will be available upon arrival to show you around and let you know our procedure. If an issue was to come up during your stay we are only a phone call/text away and are available to stop by if need be.
1. There is no alcohol or smoking allowed on the property
2. Cabin is not air conditioned but most rooms have ceiling fans.
3. In case of snow or ice, renting the camp is at your own discretion. We are not responsible for towing or removing vehicles that get stuck on the property.
4. All rentals are responsible for providing their own paper products, (plates, plastic ware, cups etc…)
5. You are responsible for leaving the camp as clean as it was upon arrival.
6. Renters are responsible for closing Camp Barachel according to checklist provided.