Our place has been entirely renovated from top to bottom in 2016. We hope to find guests that want to stay a month at a time. Our place is close to all that Venice and Sarasota have to offer. You’ll love it because everything is brand new and it is close to the Venice private beach. My place is great for snow birds, couples, families (with kids), and furry friends (pets).
Central location, newly renovated and all new furniture.
Zugang für Gäste
Guests can enjoy the entire house, the beach ferry pass and boat ramp key (if needed), wifi, cable, beach chairs, the lanai with patio set and BBQ etc etc etc
Interaktion mit Gästen
I am very accessible by test or email. Let me know what you need.
Weitere wichtige Infos
We have 2 bikes and beach chairs to get you to the beach. It is about a 5 minute ride to our private beach and 15 minutes to Manisota beach. Happy shark tooth collecting!!
- Contact me about pets. No cats allowed (owner has allergies). The back yard is not fully fenced.
- Lock up the bikes when you head to the beach or restaurants.
- Wash beach towels separately
- Community is on well and septic system so be careful to only put toilet paper in the toilets
- close the doors as cool air gets out and bugs can get in
- garbage day is Friday early. To the curb on Thursday night.
We bought our retirement home but aren't ready to retire. We love Florida for the sun, surf and sea. Our family has grown up around water and love the weather in the south. We settled on Venice because of the community and beaches. It is so close to everything and yet feels like a small community. When we aren't in Florida, you will find us in Canada at skating/hockey arenas 12 months a year. Our girls figure skate competitively which keeps us busy. My husband has spent many hours restoring this home for our (and your) enjoyment. We hope you like it.