The Matterhorn and Zermatt without the cost of an expensive hotel!
Good access by train and car.
Well placed for lake Thun (1h by train) & Interlaken or Bern (both 80 mins by train). Lake Geneva (90 mins by train) - or just chilling out in the mountains
A chance to stay in the real Switzerland, nice view and only the rush of the river below to lull you to sleep
Zugang für Gäste
living room with TV, DVD player, DVDs, books & games,
own balcony with views of mountains,
private washing machine
Interaktion mit Gästen
We live just below and are usually available. Love to meet other people and have a chat or share a coffee/tea.
Usually reachable by phone, airbnb email, text
Weitere wichtige Infos
We are both English and German speakers and can understand basic words in a range of languages.
Parking (Sfr 5/ day) is available opposite the Rallye Garage (Talstr. 73) just as you enter the village of Stalden -Saas below the rail station. From there it is a short five minute walk to the house. The path up to the house is a bit steep and we can usually help with your luggage. Please ask.
Arriving by train? Take the exit by the cable car and walk down the road, under the bridge and over our amazing bridge to the house. A mere 8 minutes and you are there.
- No smoking
-Check-in is after 1600 but before 2200 so we can go to bed too!
- Check-out is by 1000
- Not suitable for parties
- Please do not leave dishes dirty on last day of stay.
- Internet is provided for free over WiFi.
- Please park your car at the car parking spaces opposite the Ralleye garage and don't forget to pay!
- Parking costs Fr5 per day
- Please don't smoke inside the flat and use the ashtrays provided.
- Please don't walk around the flat in skiboots or walking shoes.
- In the summer there can be a few flies etc, so to avoid this while keeping the apartment cool, windows can be left open with their shutters closed to allow air to flow but keeping unwanted flying objects out!
We are friendly and professional people and have 2 apartments to rent. We enjoy meeting new people and travelling. Always happy to help make your stay as comfortable as possible! We have lived in both Switzerland and England for many years & speak English & German fluently. Both apartments are in unique locations which we have fallen in love with! We love to share this with our guests. Our hobbies are travelling, skiing, cooking and playing games.