Beautiful charming 1906 home in Seattle, 1 1/2 blocks from Green Lake park. One small room upstairs (gabled roof with skylight): Full/double mattress on futon frame; curtained windows overlooking the landscaped backyard plus skylight that brings in great natural light; TV/DVD with videos galore to watch at your leisure; Nintendo 64 with games for playing. Share semi-private first-floor bathroom with other guests (if any) (owner uses separate toilet and sink, but shares shower with guests). Kitchen facilities available, also hot tub in backyard oasis with hammock and heritage-status English Walnut tree.
The room is at the top of a "steep and very narrow stairway". (And if you don't know what a "gabled" ceiling means, please look it up! :)
Consideration for others is the name of the game! :)
(1) If you use something, put it back when you're done.
(2) Clean up after yourself (for example, pots and pans and kitchen messes; your hair in the bathroom :).
(3) The cats are indoor only so just be careful when entering/exiting.
(4) Mark any food on shelves or in fridge with your initials.
(5) If you have a question about anything, ask away!