A self contained double bedroom living space (for a family/group who prefers privacy) which consists of 2 bedrooms, a bathroom, laundry, living/dining & a kitchen.
My place is close to the CBD & public transport. Lots of nearby 24/7 fast food chains as well as car yards. You’ll love my place because it's a new house, clean & tidy, has fast nbn WiFi, comfy beds, very good cooking & washing facilities as well as a nice outdoor space. My place is good for business travelers, families and groups.
Bedroom 2 has a pull out day bed, built-in wardrobe, desk & a shoe rack.
Bedroom 3 has two single beds, built-in wardrobe, desk & a shoe rack.
The family area has the following utilities:
- 55" UHD Smart TV.
- Netflix ready Blu-Ray Player (play Youtube videos on TV by using "Pair Device" option).
- Board games.
- Cook books & art therapy.
The kitchen has the following utilities:
- 34L fridge.
- Built-in microwave.
- 4 burner stove & oven.
- Toaster & sandwich maker.
- Water boiler.
- Cutlery, cookware & cooking appliances.
The bathroom has a water tub, shower, a hand spray bidet for the toilet & a hair dryer.
The laundry has a 7.5kg washing machine, laundry powder, clothes pegs, iron & ironing board.
The backyard garden has an outdoor bench set, BBQ & a laundry line.
Zugang für Gäste
Besides your private space you will get access to common spaces which are the courtyard at the back of the house and the garage.
Interaktion mit Gästen
I am at home most of the days. If not busy with uni, I can show guests around and invite them to my friends' events.
Weitere wichtige Infos
I use the garage to park my car. There's an off street parking for two cars in front of the house that should be available most of the times.
- Your car can be parked off-street on the gravel area in front of the house. Do not block the garage pathway
- Shoes off inside the house
- Lights off if the space is not in use
- Turn A/C off when you're outside the house
- Turn on the rangehood & keep the "Family Zone A/C" off while cooking
- Allow enough time for your laundry to dry out. Don't hang clothes to A/C outlet to dry
- Be gentle with the toilet paper holder, towel bar and shower caddy. They are not designed to handle heavy loads
- Before chucking cutlery/tools in the kitchen cabinets, make sure they are properly washed. Greasy cutlery/tools or food remnants are not acceptable
- Before check-out, double check that you haven't left belongings behind or mistakenly taken cutlery, food containers, etc.
I'm an architect that happened to have lived in three different continents over the past three decades. I love travelling and I seize any opportunity to board a plane. Cultural music & national costumes appeal to me and I try to learn more about local traditions, language & food when overseas. I’m not very adventurous though when it comes to food!
I love to have my space and have time on my own whenever needed. This’s why I designed my house to have a self-contained accommodation (granny flat) in order to accommodate two separate households yet without compromise on the privacy side.
As a tenant, I receive words of appreciation from property managers for the way I hand over their properties. So, if you have me as your guest, I acquire a good hygiene and I will look after your property.
I’m easy going and I would argue that I have the most active & outgoing group of friends in Adelaide. They regularly organise events and they always welcome new members to the group. So, if I ever become your host, I guarantee you a busy schedule in Adelaide. I have a generous spirit of hospitality and I usually go the extra mile to give my guests a remarkable experience. It’s a part of my Middle Eastern manners, no doubt!