A lovely place to relax and unwind, in a quiet street right opposite the beautiful Tirhatuan Lakes Golf Course. Step into a magical world of fairy lights and salt lamps, where the environment and all creatures are respected.
No Wi-Fi, Smart Meter or mobile phone towers close by for those sensitive to EMR which also contributes to the peaceful environment (don't panic - we have fast cable internet and a lap top available in your room, the Wi-Fi can be turned on if needed, Optus mobiles work fine so the rest should be OK).
We are vegan and have a selection of breakfast goodies and beverages available for you to have whenever you like. We are also happy for you to share with us any of the meals we may be having, we just ask for a small contribution to cover our costs. You are also welcome to bring your own food and share our kitchen space (please keep it vegan or vegetarian).
We don't discriminate against smokers, but not inside please; we have a lovely spot in the front garden and a cosy sanctuary in the back if you wish to sit and have a couple of quiet drinks as well.
Our two cats, McCavity and Diana, hope that you are not allergic to them. We do have a very efficient air filter which we can turn on in your room for the duration of your stay.
If you are in need of some TLC, we would certainly recommend a gentle walk in the fresh air on the golf course and re-hydrate with our Mt Donna Buang spring water. If you need some energy healing or body work we can offer Reiki, ion-spa foot detox and massage by prior arrangement.
Zugang für Gäste
You have a lovely room and en-suite all to yourself. If you have an older child we have a comfy spare mattress which we can bring into your room
Our lounge dining and kitchen areas are available for you to share, come and enjoy the fireplace if it's going (you have a little electric fire heater in your room which is nice and cosy too).
Please just keep the place as tidy as you see it. We are generally fairly quiet, we don't have a television or play loud music.
The outside sanctuary in our garage is suitable for a little gathering and a couple of quiet drinks if you wish.
Interaktion mit Gästen
We'd love to interact with you if we are home, generally we are busy working and contactable on our mobiles if need be.
Weitere wichtige Infos
If you love golf you can just walk across the road and enjoy a game or two...
- Please leave your shoes in the front entry. Respect our beautiful home and the creatures who live here, it is our sanctuary and we are pleased to be able to share it with you.
- Feel free to join us in the main areas of the house, help yourself to coffee and tea. We're happy to chill with you and have a chat, you may want to join us in some yoga.
- Upon Arrival: We do work and may not be able to meet you when you first arrive but will advise you of the combination for the key safe. The cats will be here to greet you! Phone and text messaging is the best way to get hold of us.
- The place may be suitable for babies or older children just check with us when booking.
- Getting Around: If you are driving we are just off the Stud Rd exit of the Monash Freeway. In non peak hours times it takes about half and hour or less to get into the city and about an hour to the airport. There are bus stops on Stud Rd and a bus terminal at Stud Road Shopping Centre. If we are home we are happy to give you a lift if we're heading out somewhere close to where you are going, also I can drop you at a train station on my way to work.
- The Neighbourhood is fairly safe and quiet, but please remember to dead lock the doors when leaving the house.
I love nature, animals and people. I believe we are all one and we are all connected ~ having been a seeker of truth all my life I recently discovered the Law of One and Bentinho Massaro's teachings which bring together many decades of my research. My wish is to see people set free to realise their true potential and reason for being here in this life time. I know life can get very stressful, my daughter and I have created a sanctuary for ourselves in our home which friends and family so enjoy being a part of. We are now wishing to open it up for others to experience the peace and relaxation we enjoy.