Our house is close to the centre of Coniston village, 2 mins walk from the shops, pubs and restaurants and a short stroll down to the lake.. You’ll love the house because of the high quality finish we've taken time over everything, the wood burning stove, comfy beds and the modern well equipped kitchen. There's beautiful photography throughout too. Best of all you can leave the car and walk everywhere if you want to. My place is good for couples, families (with kids), and furry friends (pets).
We created a house that is home from home, we wanted everyone to feel that the house provided high quality, comfortable accommodation that you can enjoy. Linen and towels are provided. There is plenty of seating for six people as well as garden furniture for everyone so if the weather allows you can dine alfresco. High speed infinity Internet and a smart TV allows you to relax indoors, we have a wide selection of DVDs, books and games.
The stairs up to the first floor are very steep so care should be taken.
The kitchen is well equipped with plenty of cookware and crockery if you feel like dining in.
Zugang für Gäste
The house and garden is there for you to enjoy. All we ask is that you look after it all so that all of our guests have the best holiday experience.
Interaktion mit Gästen
Please phone if you need assistance
Weitere wichtige Infos
The village has great, shops, cafes, pubs, restaurants including an Indian and gastro bistro Steam. The Indian and Steam are unlicensed and the Indian is cash only. The butcher has terrific meats, sausages, Bacon and pies. The garage spar is the only late shop and also sells logs/sticks. Please note the garden is across the private lane at the back of the house where other residents have parking. If you have very young or elderly guests in the party note the stairs in the house are steep, but do have handrails.
- Pets must not go upstairs or on furniture
- No smoking or vaping
- Maximum number of people is 6
- must supply group details
- Any booking obtained under false pretence will be subject to forfeiture of all payments and the party will not be permitted to check in.
- please respect our neighbours, don't make excessive noise.
- please follow the recycling details given in the folder, the bin men will not empty the boxes if the wrong material is in them.
The renter will be charged if any of the following occur:
• damage is done to property or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear.
• contents are missing from the property.
• charges are incurred due to illegal activity, pets or collection of rents or services rendered during the stay.
• keys are not left in the key safe or the house/windows are left unlocked.
• bed linen or towels are lost or damaged.
7 Nächte Mindestaufenthalt vom 14. Juli 2018 - 1. September 2018.
We love the lake district and especially the south lakes, the unspoilt quieter places set amongst some of Britains most stunning scenery are great places to walk, run, cycle, climb or just relax. Over about a year we have tried very hard to create a home from home in Coniston and we go there whenever we can. We hope you like it too.