Self contained, fully furnished apartment with private entrance , 1 queen bed in the bedroom, sofa-bed (Double) in the lounge and a travel cot upon request. Huge walk in wardrobe plus en-suite (no bath), kitchen, lounge, use of our pool and poolside area.
We are located in a beautiful, quiet suburb 20 mins train/ car journey from Perth CBD.
Situated on one of Edgewater's finest streets just a short stroll down to Lake Joondalup and Picnic Cove Park this well presented 1 bedroom apartment which can sleep up to 4 adults plus children.
The property is elevated offering inspiring views towards Lake Joondalup and surrounding hills on a large block with a stunning outdoor entertainment area with pool.
• Fridge freezer
• Electric oven and gas cooktop
• Fully equipped with kitchen utensils and cutlery
• Full bed linen and bath towels
• Welcome Basket (loaf of bread, milk, tea bags, coffee, sugar)
• Washing machine
*Walk to Picnic Cove Park, bus stop, and Edgewater Train Station (1.5km by foot)
*Easy access to Mitchell Freeway
*Edith Cowan University: 2.5km
*Joondalup CBD: 3.9km
*Beaches and the coast: 7km
*Fabulous play park and BBQ area with views over Lake Joondalup at the bottom of the road.
We ask that you treat the apartment as you would your own place and leave it as you found it i.e. neat, clean and tidy. It is a private home, not a hotel/motel unit and we ask that it is treated with the respect of someone's home.
Zugang für Gäste
The whole of the apartment, your own outside seating area with pool and lake views. Free parking at the front of the property. Our pool and the poolside area is available on request.
High chair, travel cot and toys available for babies and toddlers.
Should you require extra storage for things such as a pushchair, bikes or surf boards then please let us know as we have plenty of space in our sheds.
Interaktion mit Gästen
We are very happy to interact with guests but we are also happy to leave you to your own devices if you prefer!
- Early check-in is available, if there are no guests booked in shortly before your stay we are fairly flexible with this, however it is not guaranteed. If you wish to guarantee early check-in then the apartment must be booked for the previous night.
- Check out is 10am on the day of your departure, if there are no guests booked in shortly after your stay we are fairly flexible with this up until 12noon. Departure after this time will incur a half day charge of $42.50, if you have not departed by 6pm we will charge you the cost of a full day ($85), alternatively, we are happy to store your luggage for the day while you go and explore.
-All we ask is that you treat the apartment as you would your own place and leave it as you found it i.e. neat, clean and tidy. It is a private home, not a hotel/motel unit and we ask that it is treated with the respect of someone's home.
We are a friendly family of three who live in the Northern Suburbs of Perth. We are well travelled and have stayed in many amazing places across the globe. We feel that we have used our extensive travel to consider everything the modern traveller would need when staying in our apartment. We enjoy meeting new people and listening to their varied experiences and stories :)