This modernist cliff-side villa was built in 1971 and sits alone inside a coastal National Park on the southern tip of Japan's stunning Izu Peninsula. The glass-fronted home and deck were designed to offer open views of the Pacific Ocean.
- Close to famous beaches, hiking trails, hot springs and temples.
- No other buildings within view.
- Authentic example of Japanese modernist architecture.
- Natural setting, total privacy.
- West-facing for stunning sunsets.
- Best views in Izu
Arbeitsplatz für Laptops
Nicht verfügbar: Kohlenmonoxid-Detektor