LOCATED IN THE NORTHERN SUBURBS
The freshly renovated air-con room is a modern private space with its own entrance, ensuite & laundry. The room also has direct access to the spa via its own outdoor patio. A second larger outdoor undercover patio area features a BBQ & outdoor dining area. My place is good for couples, solo adventurers and business travellers. My place is well located close to Bus Route 3, the local shop and cafe, Coles supermarket, the airport and Marrara Sporting Complex.
The room has a comfy queen size ensemble bed with fresh linen, pillows and towels included. It has a light fresh feel with modern decor and small touches to make your stay comfortable.
There is a dining table which doubles as a desk where you can set up your computer and work using the free wireless internet. The room also has an LCD TV, a good size bar fridge, microwave, rice cooker, toaster, sandwich maker, kettle with complimentary tea and coffee and some crockery and utensils for your personal use.
Enjoy the privacy of your own modern bathroom (with a shower and toilet) and your own personal front loader washing machine, iron and ironing board, laundry tub and complimentary washing powder.
A hanging rack and set of tall boy drawers will comfortably store all your clothes and personal items for longer stays.
Zugang für Gäste
The room is very large and has a few basic items that almost make the room self contained. As such most guests have not felt the need to use or access the other parts of the home. However guests are most welcome to use the shared kitchen, outdoor dining area with BBQ and large yard.
On street parking is available should you have your own vehicle.
Interaktion mit Gästen
After giving you your key and showing you around I will afford you your privacy for the duration of your stay. For those guests who self check in I will follow up to make sure you are comfortable the next day. However if you need anything at all please just grab me and ask or send me a message.
Weitere wichtige Infos
My home is a large house with four other bedrooms and two more bathrooms where I live with my partner and son. We all work and are in bed early most nights. During weekdays you will mostly have the home to yourself. In the evenings and weekends you will finds us around the house and attending to the household chores and gardening.
Although the room is equipped with a microwave, toaster, rice cooker, kettle and jaffle maker, any serious cooking must be done in the main kitchen or on the BBQ outside.
I have one old female dog (12) who calls the place home as well. She is a very friendly girl who gets on well with kids and other animals. She may chose to lay near your front door occasionally where it is cool.
If you have a pet that needs accommodating please let me know as I am flexible in this area.
- Smoking outside only
- Do not use gas cookers or BBQ in the room. Please do any serious cooking requiring a hot element or cooktop in the kitchen or out on one of the small patios or verandah. This is for safety reasons and to prevent the room harbouring cooking oils / fats and other strong food smells.
- Airconditioning to be turned off when not home for any great lengths. Short time frames such as a couple of hours max is ok.
- Please be respectful of the space and clean up after yourself, particularly in the kitchen.
- For longer stay guests, I will happily provide you with a clean set of replacement linen. I do not charge a cleaning fee so I ask that you use the cleaning equipment available to keep the room swept and tidy at your own leisure during extended stays. If you would like your room regularly cleaned, please let me know and I am to happy to negotiate timing and a fee with you on booking or check in.
- If there are breakages or anything that needs maintenance please do not hesitate to bring it to my attention straight away.
30 Nächte Mindestaufenthalt vom 17. Dezember 2017 - 13. Januar 2018.
I love to travel and have used Airbnb a number of times around the world on my journeys. I love the concept and am keen to give back and ensure others have a safe, comfortable and welcoming stay in my home town. I enjoy meeting people from all walks of life and learn about what they are passionate about or where there travels have led them. I am also happy to leave guests to their own devices to enjoy the peace and quiet. I am a lover of animals and gardening and like to indulge both when I have spare time. I am a local Darwinite and am more than happy to provide any local advice and tips if needed. I look forward to welcoming you to my home in the tropics.