The house is located in the center of Taipei, adjacent to the Zhongshan MRT station. The Taipei train station and the famous Ningxia night market are only ten minutes of walking distance. There are sports center, park, department stores and many delicacy restaurants nearby.The modern design of the house is quiet in the bustle, full of light with a park landscape. Suitable for all, we are confident you will love it.
(1)There are two suites, that contain a small living room, bathroom, queen size bed and sofa. Your stay will be cozy and comfortable.
(2)There is a wooden table for six and the sofa can accommodate another person.
Zugang für Gäste
The kitchen is equipped with a coffee machine, oven, stove, refrigerator, tableware and cups.
Interaktion mit Gästen
Weitere wichtige Infos
1. The ceiling is relatively low for the bedroom between floors. Please beware of your head when getting on and off the bed.
2. The outdoor elevator requires an access card. Please carry the card with you.
About children: we have stairs in the house, for safety reasons, we do not recommend children under 5 years of age, if you have children, please inform us and pay special attention to child safety during the stay.
- 1) TAKE OFF shoes when you enter the room.
- 2) SWICH OFF air-conditioner/Heater, Room lights and other electric appliances when you go out. It is no problem to use it whole night when you are in the room.
- 3) NO PARTY and NO Loud music in the apartment. Please respect your neighbors.
- 4) NO DEEP FRYING in the kitchen
- 5) NO SMOKING in the apartment/ SMOKING on terrace is OK
I lived in Taipei for over 40 years. I am currently a housewife. I enjoy all kinds of food and afternoon tea. Television and dramas are my main hobbies for relaxation.
I'm mostly available at any time. If you have any questions or need any help during your travels, feel free to contact me anytime. I'll be happy to help and be of service!