(NEW LISTING) Newly styled unit is situated in the Hutt Street precinct located within the CBD. Only a 15 minute walk into the city center and is surrounded by a generous amount of cafes and restaurants.
Local supermarket, newsagent, post office and chemist are all located within minutes along Hutt Street.
Perfect location for Fringe Festival, Tour Down Under, Clipsal and other events Adelaide has to offer. St Andrews Hospital is conveniently located just 350 meters east of the unit.
Weitere wichtige Infos
** There is no onsite parking available for the unit, but there is plenty of free parking on Hutt St, South Tce and Giles st
** Please note there is construction going on in the precinct so it can be a bit noisy during the day
- please be mindful of your water usage and keep showers short
- please do not flush anything other toilet paper down the toilet
- spare towels are located in the wardrobe
- laundry detergent is located in the wardrobe
- the bin is next to the oven, please empty prior departure (I will show you where the wheelie bins are located)
- please be considerate if you are using the fridge and throw away any waste
- tap water is safe to drink
When leaving the unit please turn off the lights.
The wifi passcode is on the blue card the folder in the kitchen. Please be mindful of your usage as it has to be shared with the next guests.
No smoking inside the unit.
No parties or events.
Please treat the unit as you would your own home and leave it as you found it.
Police, ambulance, fire - dial 000