1st Floor 1 Bedroom Flat/Apartment incl Kitchen, bathroom, living room, Flat Screen TV+internet TV+Hi-Speed WiFi. Neighborhood is safe w/trains,buses, restaurants/supermarkets within walking distance. Close to Fordham University,Yashiva Campus,Montefiore Hospital,Jacoby Hospital,North Central Hospital,Union Hospital, and many other Bronx Hospitals, Bronx Botanical Garden,Bronx Zoo,City Island & Malls. My parents have hosted on Airbnb since 2011. Read our reviews to find out more!
WELCOME TO THE BRONX as featured on CNN's Anthony Bourdain's : Parts Unknown Season 04 Episode 02!
Our apartment is a Wireless Internet equipped Private Flat/Apartment. Only you and your guests will occupy the Flat/Apartment during your stay. The Flat/Apartment has a bedroom, a kitchen, a bathroom, and a living room. For your entertainment the living room has a Flat screen tv + Xbox which gives you access to Fios internet TV. Internet WiFi is very fast allowing you to quickly search and plan your day. For those traveling with a car, our apartment has always available FREE Street Parking right outside the flat/apartment.
Zugang für Gäste
My parents (your hosts) are conveniently located above and are available if you need them throughout your stay.
You will have access to all amenities in the apartment. Please see all our amenities provided in the amenities section.
Interaktion mit Gästen
Our parents love welcoming all our guests, getting to know a little about you, and offering tips and advice about New York City. But as this listing is for a private apartment, interaction will be as much or as little as you desire it to be.
Weitere wichtige Infos
We do allow pets, maximum 2--no weight limit, but we consider them an extra paying guest at $25 per night per pet, plus an additional $100 cleaning fee. Please estimate $25 x (# of Nights for each pet) + $100 cleaning fee.
Pets must be house trained, and groomed(showered and cleaned) prior to arrival. Pets must be curbed at all times (Picked up afterwards - in and outside of the house). Any pet damage must be reported to us immediately via Airbnb. Please contact us for more details.
LARGE GROUPS (Over four (4) Adults)
Our recommended maximum is five (5) Adults if your group wants a comfortable place to sleep. We have a King bed, a Twin Bed, and a Futon in the apartment. We provide additional Air Mattresses as needed. Keep in mind there is only one bathroom to share amongst your group. If you're okay with this set up, we'll happily host you. :)
1) You're in New York City for a limited time, be sure to enjoy all of it!!! Have fun and spend the day in New York City as much as you can!!
2) Enjoy the Apartment, but please be respectful of our apartment and our property in it.
3) Absolutely NO smoking in the house. You may go across the street where you may smoke outside.
4) No over night guests NOT included in your reservation.
5) No pets are allowed on the premises unless otherwise permitted and included in your reservation as an additional PAYING guest. See our Pets Policy for more information in "Other Things to Note" section.
6) Make sure to clean up after yourself, including use of the kitchen.
7) For long term stays, if you need to receive mail please get a PO box or arrange to have your mail collected elsewhere.
8) Feel free to use the stove and the fridge. If you use the stove please make sure it is turned off after you are done. Please also make sure to remove all of your food from the fridge when you leave. Yes, even unused food. We understand that it may still be good and usable but chances are that if we did not buy it we will have no use for it so please take it with you!
8) Checkout is at 11AM on the last day of your stay. If you would like to leave your bags after 11AM on your last day you may do so but you have to ask first.
9) You understand that by booking through this service you are only staying for the duration that you requested and paid for. You agree that additional nights will not be granted unless you book again through Airbnb.
10) NO DRUGS!! THE AUTHORITIES WILL BE CALLED, YOU WILL BE KICKED OUT AND YOUR RESERVATION WILL BE FORFEIT IF YOU ARE USING DRUGS HERE.
11) Turn off all lights when you leave the room.
12) Unplug all devices from wall outlets if they're not in use - Please double check every time you leave the room.
13) Keep the Room clean and orderly at all times.
14) Please consume Alcoholic beverages responsibly.
15) If something is GREAT, tell your Friends. If something isn't right, tell us immediately!
16) Please leave a review on Airbnb after your stay.
17) You must leave the Apartment clean and orderly before you check out.
18) If you do not follow our House Rules you will be asked to leave.
Please remember before checking out make sure you have grabbed all your belongings, and double check again before you leave. We will not be responsible for items lost or left behind.
Check-in is anytime after 4pm on the first day of your stay. If you would like to leave your bags before check-in time on your first day you may do so but you have to ask first.
TRASH & RECYLING
PLEASE RECYCLE! We have trash & recycling bins located outside in the garden which you can empty your trash & recycling items throughout your stay and on CHECK-OUT day. Please place RECYCLING items in a small separate bag in the BLUE recycling trash bin. If you need additional small bags contact my parents or message us on Airbnb.
We do allow pets, but we consider them an extra paying guest at $25 per night, plus an additional $100 cleaning fee. Please estimate $25 x (# of Nights) + $100 cleaning for your pet.
Pets must be house trained, showered, cleaned, and groomed prior to arrival. Pets must be curbed at all times (Picked up afterwards - in and outside of the house). Any pet damage must be reported to us immediately on Airbnb. Please contact us for more details.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 227 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
We're Christian and Carla, and our family hopes to host your stay in New York City.
Feel at home while you're in New York City. We have an extra bedroom in our parent's apartment that is available for your New York City visit! We have the misfortune that we may likely not meet during your visit, but our parents are the best hosts -- just read our reviews from previous guests! Throughout the entire Airbnb process we will keep communication with you all the way until after check-out, and we always do our best to quickly respond to any questions.
Our family and us look forward to making your New York City stay an affordable and memorable one.
Be sure to visit all our listings and reserve your New York City Holiday/Vacation with us!
Christian & Carla