Debido al huracán María el apartamento solo tiene servicio de agua, NO de electricidad. Nuevo precio refleja disminución debido a esta situación.
Two (2) Bedrooms; Kitchen with Laundry (dryer machine and washing machine); Living room with one (1) Futon and one (1) TV (air antenna); Complete Bathroom. Reserved parking for two (2) vehicles. Air conditioning (console) in the Living/Kitchen area. Intercom. CCTV security cameras in the common areas and parking space. Two (2) floor fans available.
A clean, bright and secure two bedrooms apartment situated in the second floor of the building.
Near shopping centers, hospitals, tourist attractions, sports venues and restaurants. 15 minutes away from the center of the city (car ride).
Security cameras in the common areas and parking space.
Zugang für Gäste
Main entry located at the front of the building. Access to the entire apartment located in the second floor (201). Parking spaces for Apt 201 located at the right side of the building. Trash area located at the left side of the building.
Weitere wichtige Infos
Bedroom air conditioning in repairs. Two (2) floor fans are available for guest use.
Water heater in repairs.
* Quiet hours 10:30pm to 6:30am.
* Use Apt 201 parking spaces only.
* To ensure full safety of our guest’s belongings, we like to keep the front gate locked as a precautionary measure. Whilst being one of the safest areas of town, we want to ensure every guest stay remains problem free, and this is just one small + simple thing we’re able to do to ensure that.
* Small parties or celebrations permitted (less or equal than 8 attending).
* Lost Key charge ($25.00).
* Early check-in possible, please coordinate with the Host.
* Late check-out possible, please coordinate with the Host.
* Check-out procedure: please leave the keys of the apartment in a secure box located in the first floor of the building, then text/call the Host.
* The easiest way to disrupt an enjoyable stay is a plumbing problem. To prevent this, we kindly ask you to please place things like sanity napkins in the sanitary bin we’ve provided in the bathroom.
* Whilst we do a thorough professional clean between each guest stay, we kindly ask that prior to leaving, you clean and put away any dishes or kitchenware used and put any dirty towels in the hamper. It helps us get through our cleaning process quicker and allows us to keep cleaning costs down for you and future guests.
* We understand that accidents happen. But we do ask that you please let us know when they do. Chances are we can fix them as effortlessly as possible which also means better chances of having your full security deposit returned too.
* Please turn off lights and a/c units in rooms when leaving that room to help conserve energy.