County Style home, relax 4/20 friendly fireplace porch after shopping for your bud or after a day experiencing the many adventures the surrounding area has to offer.
Coffee in room
2 miles to the Durango Airport, in a rural area of the county. Enjoy mountain views, quiet rural neighborhood Just about 20 mins south Durango, almost equal distance between Purgatory & Wolf Creek Ski Resorts, 30 minutes to Aztec NM.
Not suitable for kids.
Banana bread and Coffee or Tea
Snacks on the porch
Motorcycles welcome, covered parking
Zugang für Gäste
Enjoy the 10 acres and watching the rabbits, chickens, and guinea fowl working in the yard. Kitchen for light cooking only and laundry are available, please clean up after yourself. Porch with a fireplace is available for chilling and grilling.
Interaktion mit Gästen
I would be glad to socialize with you or leave you to your space.
Weitere wichtige Infos
1 queen bed, and 1 cots.
Microwave, and small refrig in room, Closest grocery is 9 miles away, or Durango (12 miles) for food. May want to stop on your way here.
If you need an earlier check in, please let me know in advance, most of the time it is perfectly OK
- Dogs and children must not harass the resident animals.
- Dogs must be on leash and supervised
- Dogs need to be restrained to your room or area, not free run of the house.
- Must clean up after your dog
- Resident Dog and Cat must stay in the house or fenced area
- Front door and porch sliding door must be closed behind you
- Smoking Marijuana on the enclosed fireplace porch, ok
- Cigarette smoking away from the house
- Check in can be earlier or check out later, just let me know.
-Quiet hours 10 pm - 8 am