This house features two upstairs bedrooms with a claw-foot tub and a tiled shower bathroom. The main floor has a spacious living room with a large-screen TV for Netflix, a dining room, a well-equipped kitchen, a room with a comfortable Queen size sofabed and office desk, a powder room, and a laundry room. Outside is a covered deck and a patio with table, BBQ and fire pit. Stay connected with wifi and a telephone (no cell service here).
To enjoy your stay fully and to enable us to provide you and future guests with a lovely and safe environment, we ask that you please:
- use cutting boards on the kitchen counters or any other surface
- use place mats on the dining room table and kitchen counter
- use the towels on the bench in the main entrance for the beach
- do not wear shoes in the house
- be careful when pushing the dining room chairs so they don't bang against the table and dent the wood
- be aware that some facial and body creams and sunscreens can stain bed sheets and furniture
- do not leave food outside while away since it attracts wildlife
- keep your pets on a leash if walking around town; pets are also not allowed on the main beach
- keep your pets in the yard to prevent them from wandering into the forest where there is wildlife or into neighbours' yards
- pick up their poop and throw it further into the bush
For Outdoor Meals:
- Please use plates and cutlery in bottom drawer on the left side of the stove
- Please put the cover back on the BBQ after it has cooled off
Thank you for your cooperation!
Wenn du bis 5 Tage vor deiner Reise stornierst, erhältst du eine vollständige Rückerstattung. Wenn du innerhalb von 5 Tagen vor deiner Reise stornierst, ist die erste Nacht nicht erstattungsfähig, aber die Hälfte der Kosten für die übrigen Nächte wird zurückerstattet.
As your host, I'm happy to welcome you to the Slocan valley and Kootenays region! I represent our family and I'm available if you need anything. Our family is also able to give you great suggestions for indoor and outdoor activities in the Kootenays. I've been living in Nelson, BC since June 2012. This is a beautiful area with lots to do. I particularly enjoy biking the rail trail in the Slocan area and boating and swimming in Slocan lake. Also, a river float is probably one of the most fun and relaxing activity you can do.