Want to experience Sofia in it's full potential?
- Top center location, 1 min from Vitoshka Street
- 5 minutes by foot from a Metro Station.
- Fully equipped kitchen, microwave and an espresso machine
- 30 min away from Sofia international airport
The metro itself comes from/goes to the airport and the fare is € 0.80 one way, so you don't have to spend money on cabs. You are in downtown Sofia :)
Save this apartment in your wish list or try and book instantly ! Hope to see you soon !
The apartment is in top center, great for solo adventures, couples and people traveling for business - it can comfortably accommodate up to four.It just 30 min by Sofia international airport /with metro/
A minute after you get out of the apartment, you'll be on Vitosha Boulevard, which is the main commercial street in the centre of Sofia and is abundant in posh stores, restaurants and bars. What I like the most about it is the fact that a part of it is a pedestrian only area so you could be people watching while eating in one of the many restaurants or charming cafes.
All the essentials for a pleasant and carefree stay will be at your disposal and in case you need something more - don't hesitate to contact us, we are always happy to help :)
Zugang für Gäste
The apartment is fully equipped offering you the following amenities:
- Free fast Wi-Fi Internet and a portable device so you can have Internet access wherever you go
- Big 55" flat screen TV that is Internet enabled
- Stove to prepare a nice gourmet diner
- Washing machine with dryer - you don't need to take a lot of clothes for your trip and pay for extra bags. Just take the ones you really need and wash them.
- Stainless steel refrigerator to keep your white wine and beer cold
- Toaster to enjoy a delicious breakfast
- Krups Nescafe Dolce Gusto Coffee Machine, with pods - nothing compares to the aroma of a cup of freshly brewed coffee in the morning
- Electric citrus juicer
- Water purifier - use it when cooking or to pour yourself some clean water before you head out, so you can stay hydrated
- Plates and bowls, pots and pans, glasses and cutlery - anything needed for a great night in with friends
- Iron and ironing board
- Hair dryer
- Clean bed sheets and towels at your arrival
- Safe to keep all your valuables
- Mosquito screens
Interaktion mit Gästen
We don't live in the building and you can check yourself in and out with the keypad. However, I work nearby, so I would be available to answer any questions or help with issues if needed.
Weitere wichtige Infos
After a long night on the town, you can wake up to a nice cup of espresso (there's a Krups Nescafe Dolce Gusto coffee machine with pods in different flavors). Sipping it on the balcony, while reliving last night with friends, or just checking your email and (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) messages (if you are by yourself) is a great way to get charged for the day ahead.
If you are not into night life, you can stay in after a day of shopping and prepare a gourmet dinner in the state-of-the-art kitchen.
Within a short distance from the apartment there are several small convenience stores where you could buy all you need - from eggs and salami to decent wine at prices that will make your head spin (Red Cabernet MEZEK for € 5 a bottle, anyone?). After you are done preparing dinner you can serve it on the balcony overseeing the back yard, where during the summer you can enjoy the tweeting of birds in the trees.
If you're considering driving to Sofia or around Sofia please check the information below:
SOFIA STREET PARKING
Sofia's central part is divided into blue and green street parking zones. Parking there is limited to 2 and 4 hours accordingly. You can buy tickets to display them on the car or you can send a sms (please check the official website)
I am happy to provide you with more information if you need
It's a residential area, so we try to keep it quiet, respecting our neighbors. Resting hours are 14-16 h and after 22.00h.
Especially after 22:00 guests would have to make sure that they are not causing any disturbance to others.
We are Ani and Miro and we love to travel, see new places and try new things. Biking, diving, and skiing are only part of our hobbies.