Our newly renovated space is a great place for families located in a safe neighborhood in Niagara Falls, NY about 5 minutes from The Falls by car. The rental is a private apartment with a living room, dining room, full kitchen, full bath and two bedrooms. The living room has been set up to be a third bedroom with a pull-out queen sized bed. Total, the rental can sleep six adult guests.
My family and I live across the street where we operate another AirBnB rental at www.airbnb.com/rooms/8793460
Interaktion mit Gästen
Hello, I am your host James. My family and I welcome you! If you have any questions please contact me via text or phone at (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN).
We value your privacy, so unless you need us we will leave you to your stay.
Weitere wichtige Infos
The rental does have a tenant upstairs in an entirely separate apartment.
We want to keep our space safe, clean and comfortable for all our guests and ask that you please follow these house rules:
• There is no smoking on the property, inside or outside. If you need to smoke please go out by the street.
• Absolutely NO drugs allowed on our property, we will call the police if drugs are in use.
• Please do not use the fireplace at all as it is not functioning at this time.
• Please, no food or drink in the bedrooms.
• Please treat our home with courtesy and respect.
• Please clean up and leave the apartment as it was when you arrived.
• Please do not go upstairs. If you need us please call/text/email.
• We cannot currently accommodate early check-ins.
• The friendly outside cat is not allowed inside the house.
Check-in: Anytime after 3PM
Check-out: 12PM (noon)
Dieser Gastgeber hat 207 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
Hello, my name is James and my family and I will be your hosts.
We hope you enjoy your stay! We strive to provide a clean, comfortable space for you. Recently, we have renovated every part of the apartment from refurbished floors to new furniture.
If there is anything we can do to make your stay more comfortable, please let us know.
Niagara Falls is great to visit any time of year. We have great hiking, restaurants, attractions and tons of scenic views. We have a casino if that is your thing, as well as a lot of shopping destinations. Niagara Falls is a great economic base for visits to Toronto, Buffalo and even Rochester.