Enjoy the best of hiking, mountain biking, fishing, and exploring when you stay at this charming 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom house that sleeps 7, surrounded by outdoor activities and local entertainment. Situated just north of Shasta Lake and engulfed by National Forests and Parks, this cozy house is perfect for traveling families seeking an adventurous outdoor vacation in the comfort of a well-equipped house.
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: 2 Twin Beds | Bedroom 3: Full Bed, Twin Bed
Pull into 3-acres of lush grass, tall trees, and a private stream that runs through the property, flowing from Autumn to Spring. The house is nestled on a small hill that overlooks the stream, fire pit, and children's play area. Spend evenings gathered around the fire pit with loved ones, sharing stories and making memories.
Walk inside the house to the comfortable living room area, complete with a large sectional sofa, a flat-screen TV with a DVD player, and windows that look out onto the beautiful property.
Steps away, the adorable kitchen and dining area make for a great place to enjoy delicious home cooked meals. The chef of the group will relish in the fully-equipped kitchen complete with a kitchen bar area and all the necessary dishware and flatware necessary for a family feast.
Rinse off and freshen up in the charming, tidy bathrooms before slipping into the soft sheets offered on the cozy mattresses in the house. Enjoy uninterrupted nights of sleep and a pleasant awakening on all of the plush beds throughout the home.
Interaktion mit Gästen
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Weitere wichtige Infos
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully-equipped kitchen, 3 flat-screen TVs, DVD player, in-unit laundry machines, air-conditioning, gas grill, RV hookups and space to park your RV next to the home, and more!
- Beautiful Property - Enjoy sitting outside at the fire pit just steps away from the house. The 3-acre property contains a creek and bridge over the creek, that runs from Autumn to Spring, to a quaint children's play area
- Fantastic Lakehead location! Easy access to boating, jet skiing, biking, hiking, horseback riding, dining, shopping, and more!
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in