Escape the city! Our beautiful home is set on 5 acres in the country with wide open skies and a laid back atmosphere. Modern Farmhouse style with a full kitchen, separate dining, large walk in shower, soaking tub, & TV's throughout.
The four bedrooms include: The "Master" with king bed and on-suite bath, the "Kids" room with a daybed-trundle making two twins, the "Playroom" with comfy couch, chair & toys, and finally the "Loft" which has a love seat, full bed and awesome view. Outdoors you'll find open pasture, a large front porch with rocking chairs and the back patio with ceiling fan and table for enjoying your morning coffee. Our favorite spot in the evenings is on the porch swing outside of the garage in the evening shade.
Interaktion mit Gästen
This is our main living space that we rent out on the weekends. We will not be present during your stay but are available via email or text if you need anything at all.
Weitere wichtige Infos
We are centrally located with access to the famous Walburg Beirgarten, Dales Eissenhaus, Circlville Store in Taylor and only a 20-25 minute drive to Georgetown or Salado. Both Georgetown and Salado have wonderful downtown areas. Granger Lake is a 20-25 minute drive as well.
Cats and Horses are onsite for you to enjoy but please no riding or feeding the horses as they are on special diets. If horse riding is on your agenda there is a stable less than 5 minutes away.
• Check in is at 4pm and checkout at 12pm. If these times don’t fit your needs just let us know and we’ll do our best to adjust.
• Since this is our home we kindly ask that you refrain from entering the master closet for our privacy.
• Guests under the age of 21 are welcome but must be accompanied by a responsible parent or guardian.
• Our trampoline is a blast but due to the massive amount of trampoline injuries please don’t jump or allow your children to jump. It will be locked for safety.
• Trust me; the last thing you and I want is to have a septic issue during your stay. To prevent septic issues, we ask that you flush #1, #2 and toilet paper only. There is a trash can provided next to each toilet for any other foreign objects.
• We don’t expect you to deep clean the house but please pick up after yourself. There is a hamper in the laundry room for dirty towels/linens and dishes can be put into the dishwasher.
• Please keep food in designated food areas such as the Kitchen, Dining area or outside. The open shelf inside the frige on the right side is for your use and anything I leave there is for you! The rest is for me. :)
• Let us know if any accidents happen or if there are any issues you come across so we can address them as quickly and effortlessly as possible.
• We have a no smoking policy although you are welcome to smoke outside. Please use a bottle or can and dispose of the remains in our OUTDOOR garbage can.
• We have a strict no drug use policy and no illegal activity.
• Remember that although our neighbors aren’t right next to us they are in the general vicinity so please be aware and courteous.
• Please respect our maximum occupancy requirement. We understand that you may want additional guests so please check with us first to see if we can accommodate.
• We do not allow parties or overnight guests without previous approval.
• No pets, as much as we love our furry friends our daughter is allergic and we absolutely cannot have pets inside our home.
• Please do not attempt to enter the pasture, ride or feed the horses as they can be dangerous and are on special diets.
• Please leave the outside cats to do as they will. You may pet them but please don’t attempt to pick them up as they are cats and cats do as they please.
• For the safety and security of our home please be sure to lock the door and gate as a precaution. We are in a safe area and would like to ensure it remains that way.
• This is our home; please treat it as you would want your home to be treated.