La Dolce Vita is a 120 sq.m. terraced house on two floors, comprehensive of a private garden and a garage; comfortable and perfect for a relaxing vacation. The house is located in a small village surrounded by the Tuscan countryside, only 7 kilometers far from Theatre of Silence. It is also in the perfect position if you want to visit Pisa, Volterra, Firenze, San Gimignano, Lucca and Siena. The sea is about 40km far.
I will always be at the guests' service, giving informations and suggestions.
The first floor is composed of:
- furnished kitchen with 4 gas cookers, extractor hood, oven and dishwasher
- living room with TV, fireplace and sofa bed.
On the second floor there are:
- two bedrooms with double beds (possibility of adding an extra single bed)
- one bedroom with a single bed
- bathroom with shower and bathtub.
All the bedrooms have parquetry. The garden is provided with deckchair, table with umbrella, and a small barbecue grill.
Heating, washing machine, internet WI-FI.
Local products available, and a gifted bottle of wine.
- Theatre of Silence 7 km
- Volterra 20 km
- San Gimignano 30 km
- Pisa 37 km
- Peccioli (swimming pool, tennis fields and other sport facilities, Aero Club) 6 km
- Florence 75 km
- Siena 75 km
- Casciana Terme (Spa) 20 km
- Montecatini Terme (Spa) 45 km
- Livorno 40 km
- Lucca 45 km
Things to see in the neighborhood:
A-side from the countless and suggestive naturalistic itineraries all around the hills, walkable by foot, bike and riding on horseback; it is possible to visit some characteristic medieval villages, of which the best known is Volterra. In Peccioli, head of an Etruscan museum and of a Museum of Russian icons, during most part of the year many cultural events, celebrations and feasts take place. During summer time there is also a swimming pool. Andrea Bocelli, who was born in these hills, exhibits annually in the Theater of Silence, a magic site immersed in the Tuscan undulating greenery, only 7 km from our house.