Great location. Easy access to both JR train & Subway. Omotesando / Harajuku is the must-visit, most popular trendy spots in Tokyo with many great restaurants, flagship shops, etc. Also, only 1 train stop, or walk to Shibuya. Only 2 train stops to Shinjuku.
‣ Any nationalities but you have to be able to communicate in English or Japanese.
‣ SEPARATE GARBAGE PROPERLY. Very IMPORTANT in Japan.
(especially DO NOT MIX PLASTIC BOTTLES with FOOD WASTE to make cleaning person dig your garbage to separate your mixed trash).
‣ Please TURN OFF the AIR CONDITIONER when not there.
‣ This is not a hotel, it's a home. Keep the place clean as if it is your own.
‣ No smoking, not even on balcony nor in front of the building.
・ No tattoos unless you can completely hide them under the clothes.
・ No extreme look, dresses nor heavy beard because some neighbors felt frighten thinking that some previous guests were possibly terrorists, and brought serious complains, which resulted another room to be shut down for Airbnb. To avoid same consequence, please understand.
‣ Be quiet. Vital to keep good relationships with NEIGHBORS.
‣ It is YOUR RESPONSIBILITY to make sure everyone in your group (not just you) follow the house rules.
*** IMPORTANT; If there are anything that you are not happy about, drop me a mail to ask for help anytime 24hrs DURING YOUR STAY to see if I can help BEFORE YOU LEAVE rather than just writing negative review LATER without even consulting me first.
- Lastly, ENJOY your visit in Tokyo! (^-^ )