Live like a New Yorker! Most suitable for explorers looking for an adventure in NYC. Have fun out in the world; wind down at our home.
- Conveniently located in the prime Upper East Side. A short walk to Central Park and many museums
- Close to major subway lines (4, 5, 6 & Q); 3 stops to Times Square; easy access to Empire State Building, Chinatown, World Trade Center and many more attractions
- One of the safest neighborhoods in the entire New York City
A SHARED space enclosed with thick curtains and a temporarily lockable door for privacy:
- A strong locker to secure your valuables such as your passport, cellphone, etc; we do not keep any spare keys.
- A large window facing north, you can choose to wake up by the gentle sunlight or ignore it and keep on sleeping.
- The shower room and the restroom are separated.
- The livingroom, bathroom and the restroom are shared with another guest.
- For you convenience, you can pick up your keys right next to our apartment. Please read check-in instructions for access code. Alternatively, a backup key pick-up service is provided by KeyCafe, please check your email for instructions.
Zugang für Gäste
You will have access to most of the apartment except for the private room next to the living room. The following items are provided at no cost. We hope you enjoy your stay!
- Space in the fridge for food and drinks you bring back.
- Clean linens.
- Fresh towels, shampoo, body wash, conditioner, and toothpaste.
- Ingredients for your breakfast along with a french press, a water boiler, and a toaster.
- No cooking is allowed. No worries, there are many restaurants within walking distance in the neighborhood. It would be a shame to miss out on the amazing food in one of the most diverse cities in the world!
Interaktion mit Gästen
We will be home on several occasions minding our own business. We would love to help our guests. Please feel free to reach us by phone or Airbnb message.
Weitere wichtige Infos
1) The gas stove does not work at all
2) The shower room and restroom are separated for the convenience of morning routines
3) Quiet time after midnight
4) Please be watchful of the 1" step between the living room and the kitchen area
5) There may be a guest staying in the other room
6) Occasionally we may have a guest crashing in on the sofa in the living room
7) There may be some noise while the neighbor is using their sink; it should not happen after midnight in general
8) Hallway door to your space should not be locked for more than 5 minutes
- Quiet time after midnight
- Consuming alcohol is prohibited
- Hallway door to your space should not be locked/closed for more than 5 minutes
- Please clean after yourself when using shared spaces
Just a small Chilean woman living it up in NYC. Loves to bake and scary books. I consider myself knowledgeable on cheap foods in Manhattan and Queens. My mom says I'm nice.
Nice to meet you!