** Please note that there are two vacation rental homes on this property, so other travelers may be present during your stay. Please inquire with Evolve if you'd like to rent both properties **
A peaceful and relaxing upstate New York retreat awaits when you stay at this wonderful 4-bedroom, 2-bathroom Ticonderoga vacation rental cottage! Offering accommodations for 14 and an unbeatable location on 8 acres of lakefront land, this property is nothing short of marvelous!
Nestled in scenic Essex County along the New York/Vermont border, this inviting Ticonderoga log ranch features 2,250 square feet of well-appointed living space, perfect for rejuvenating getaways with larger families or groups of friends. Upon arrival, wander inside the stunning interior to find alluring furnishings, like dazzling hardwood floors throughout and sleek countertops in the well-equipped kitchen. Numerous comforts of your own home can also be found here, including an in-unit washer and dryer, dishware, flatware and ceiling fans in every room.
Following days spent exploring your scenic surroundings, look forward to unwinding back at the property with all of your companions! Enjoy an energizing snack on the quaint eat-in bar in the kitchen or lounge in the welcoming living room, where you can revel in the warm glow of the fireplace while flipping through the pages of a new read or watching your favorite television shows on cable TV. When hunger calls, prepare a delicious meal in the kitchen or on the gas grill before dining al-fresco with your loved ones on the private furnished patio. At the end of long vacation days, retreat to any of the 4 inviting bedrooms for a peaceful night's sleep!
Interaktion mit Gästen
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Weitere wichtige Infos
- Amenities include 2 flat-screen cable TVs, wireless internet access, well-equipped kitchen, dishware and flatware, fireplace, gas grill, hot/cold outdoor shower, ramp allowing handicap accessibility, private furnished patio and much more!
- You'll love the property's gorgeous 8 acres of land, 67-foot pier and the beautiful lake with fantastic amenities available for your use, including 3 kayaks, a canoe, life jackets, and 2 bicycles!
- Fantastic location - Close to many local attractions, including Snug Harbor Marina, Roger's Rock State Park, Eastern Adirondack trails, Ticonderoga Country Club, and more!
- Master Bedroom: Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2: 2 Twin-sized Beds
- Bedroom 3: 2 Twin-sized Beds
- Bedroom 4 (Bunk Room): Queen-sized Bed, 2 Twin-sized Beds
- A Queen-sized Pullout Bed in the Living Room can accommodate 2 extra guests
- No smoking
- Pet-friendly with $100 per pet fee
- If occupancy exceeds 12 people, an extra person fee will be implemented for $50.00 a night per person (includes children all of ages)
- No events, parties or large gatherings allowed without prior homeowner approval and obtained permits (please contact Evolve for more information)
- Please note there are 2 homes located on this property, so other travelers may be present during your stay
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is redefining vacation rental management by eliminating hassle, guesswork and frustration for homeowners and travelers. Our team is available 7 days a week and we look forward to providing you with exceptional customer service during every interaction. Please tell us how we can help with your upcoming trip.