Updated, spacious 4 bedroom 2 bath home in a quiet neighborhood with mature shade trees, neighborhood pool and playground. The home is centrally located in Edmond so you are just minutes away from shopping, restaurants, Mitch Park and the YMCA, Barnett Field Splash Pad, UCO campus, Downtown Edmond and still an easy 25 minute drive to Downtown OKC.
During your stay, you can spread out and relax on a sofa and loveseat and enjoy a 55 inch, 4K flat screen TV with access to Netflix, wiifi and Internet TV. The kitchen nook has a 4 seat table and the formal dining features a beautiful farmhouse table that can seat 8 people comfortably.
The master suite offers a comfortable queen sized bed with a pillow top mattress, microfiber sheets and a flat screen TV. The master bathroom includes double sinks, a separate jetted tub and shower and a big walk-in closet.
Two guest bedrooms feature a queen sized bed and the third has a fun, twin-over-full sized bunk bed that can comfortably sleep 3 guests.
The second living room is stocked with board games, a large sleeper sofa, and a couple of chairs that create an area away from the TV for some fun, quality family time!
Enjoy the mature trees and quiet fenced in backyard with outdoor seating and charcoal grill.
Zugang für Gäste
Guests have access to the entire house as well as the 2 car garage and storm shelter. The neighborhood does offer a community pool and playground.
Interaktion mit Gästen
I am available to guests for questions or concerns during their stay. If you have any special requests, please let me know in advance and I will see if I can accommodate.
Weitere wichtige Infos
We want you to enjoy your stay so all our beds have microfiber sheets, a variety of pillows, and extra blankets. A pack n play and booster high chair are available for those traveling with small children. A storm shelter is located in the garage so you can relax during your stay no matter what the weather is doing outside.
- Smoking is allowed outside only please pick up any cigarette remains before departure.
- Pets are allowed but only with prior approval. If approved, please keep pets off of the furniture and clean up after them in the backyard. When you are not at the house but you leave your pet there, please kennel crate or leave the pet in the backyard.
- Guests are not to exceed the occupancy limit agreed upon. Individuals not included in the guest count are not allowed to stay overnight on the property.
- Please be respectful of the neighbors and do not create excessive noise late at night.
- Please do your best to keep the property and its furnishings in good order.
- Please clean the gas grill after use with the provided brush. If a propane tank empties, a spare tank is located in the garage.
- If at all possible, keep cars parked in the garage or driveway and limit the number of vehicles in the street.
- Self check-in with keypad