This completely updated 1912 Colonial Revival home is located on the top of "Judge's Hill" in historic Belhaven Heights. In the 1940's the home served as the Dutch Embassy. Queen Julianna (at the time Princess) of the Netherlands stayed in the house while visiting Jackson to review her Dutch Air Force troops training at Hawkins Field. The property has been locally known as "The Dutch Embassy" ever since. Vintage photographs of the royal visit and the original U.S. flag are on display within.