Come enjoy our beautiful farmhouse with lots of light, full gourmet kitchen and a river view. The spacious living room includes natural pine floors, views of the pasture, river and passing ships. Relax after a long day in our Finnish sauna with changing room and shower. We have a long, curved driveway leading to your private oasis surrounded by fields and forest. The peaceful yard and grounds have mature landscaping and plenty of places for kids to play. WiFi is also available.
Our house is unique because of the open floor plan, the many windows that lets in lots of natural light, and the beautiful views of meadow and river. The master bathroom has a king size bed and its own bathroom. The two other bedrooms share a full bathroom. One bedroom has a full size bed. The other bedroom has a twin bed and two comfortable foam mattresses, perfect for young adults or kids.
Interaktion mit Gästen
We live a few miles away and can be available as needed. Otherwise, you have the place to yourselves.
Weitere wichtige Infos
We have WiFi and Ethernet connections available for Internet. Guests should not use the fireplace unless arranged with us in advance.
* OVERNIGHT GUESTS. All overnight guests must be approved in advance through the booking process and are subject to an additional fee as noted in the price. If you plan to have any visitors during the day, please check with us in advance and we will try to accommodate.
* COOKING. You are welcome to use the kitchen, but please clean up after yourself. Before using the dishwasher, please turn on the garbage disposer briefly with water running. Please do not bring food to the bedrooms.
* PLUMBING. The easiest way to disrupt an enjoyable stay is a plumbing problem. To prevent this, we kindly ask you to please place things like sanity napkins in the sanitary bin we’ve provided in the bathroom. We simply want to ensure you have a royal flush kind of holiday :)
* PICKING UP. While we clean between each guest stay, we kindly ask that prior to leaving, you clean and put away any dishes or kitchenware used and put any dirty towels in the hamper. It helps us get through our cleaning process quicker and allows us to keep cleaning costs down for you and future guests.
* ACCIDENTS. We understand that accidents happen. But we do ask that you please let us know when they do. Chances are we can fix them as effortlessly as possible which also means better chances of having your full security deposit returned too.
* FIREPLACE. Please do not use the fireplace without our instruction and permission in advance. It is a design that is not common in the U.S., and if not heated correctly it can smoke up the whole house.
* LEAVE BEHIND WHAT YOU DON'T USE: We'll do our best to anticipate what you may need by way of extra towels, blankets or such. Shampoo, conditioner, and soap are available while you are staying with us and we expect you to leave behind what you don't use during your stay. If you don't see what you need, please ask.
* NO DRUGS OR OTHER ILLEGAL ACTIVITY. You understand. Thank you.