This one bedroom high rise apartment comfortably fits 4 people. Located downtown, walking distance to night life, restaurants, and office buildings for business trips. 2 streets away from America's Mart, Marriott Marquis, Hilton, Sheraton, Mercedes Benz Dome, Georgia World Congress Center, GA Aquarium, and more. Luxury/Quite/high-rise condominium. EXTENDED STAY WELCOMED.
THERE IS ONE BATHROOM AND ONE BEDROOM! 2ND BED IS AN AIRBED WITH FULL BEDDING. Very comfortable. Just want to make this clear. First bed is an actual California King sized bed.
Zugang für Gäste
The unit itself, gym, and pool
Interaktion mit Gästen
DO NOT ARRIVE ON PROPERTY UNTIL THERE IS A TIMED CONFIRMED WITH HOST. Do not sit in lobby.
- Quiet hours start at 10 p.m.
This is not a place for parties or small gatherings. Most people who live here are professionals who work from home and do not like to be disturbed. Please respect all house rules.
1. Respect quiet hours. Which starts at 10p. ANY noise complaints will result in a fine of $600.
2. No smoking. If smoke is smelled in home there will be a extra $300 cleaning fee.
3. No pets
4. No loud music or TV. ANY complaints from any neighbors will result in $300 fine.
5. Do not go to the leasing office for any reason.
6. If there is any problem, call me to handle it.
7. Be discreet, do not disclose that you are in a airbnb.
8. Respect the apartment and neighbors i.e. Noise levels.
9. Please keep key and key fob together. If either is lost there will be $300 replacement cost.
10. If using any of the amenities (pool, gym,) please be respectful of other tenants. please be discreet and do not disclose that you are using airbnb.
11. If guest is asked to leave for breaking any of the following rules. There will be NO refund and a $250 fine.
You are staying with me as my guest. This is my home not a party place.
Young Professional from Philadelphia, went to school in Washington DC and Atlanta for degrees in International Business and entrepreneurship... Does a lot of international traveling to and from East Asia... Proud parent of a 5 year old who defines my life...