Modern, contemporary home, with a eclectic mix of furniture sourced from different styling genres.
Very comfortable and relaxed home, with a calm and peaceful atmosphere, ideal for those getaways where you want to chill out.
My home has a really relaxed feel about it. It is modern with traditional features.
Situated within a 7 minute drive to the M1, and great transport links to Nottingham city centre, via train, bus or tram.
Long Eaton is a busy town with all the expected amenities and more, lots of supermarkets from Asda, Tesco, Sainsburys and M&S, along with a handy retail park which is a 10 minute drive that includes TKmaxx, Next, Matalan and others.
Long Eaton is also home to many cafés, coffee shops and wonderful cake shops and a "to die for" cheesecake shop. You can grab a coffee on the run, or stop off for breakfast and take in the scenery and lifestyle of this very interesting town.....enjoy.
Zugang für Gäste
There is free parking in the area, good access.
Interaktion mit Gästen
Can offer help with stay if required, there may be an additional charge depending on the needs.
Before booking please ensure that you have read the house rules, and that you are happy to adhere to them throughout your stay.
• The room is for the booked guest ONLY.
• Please do not invite guests or visitors back to my home, your room.
• You must ensure all electrical items and lights are off when you leave the house and retire to bed.
• Please do not play loud music, if you have to, please use headphones.
• This is a non-smoking household.
2. LEAVING IN THE MORNING (weekdays only)
• Please ensure that you are out each day before 09:00am....(unless otherwise discussed)
3. RETURNING IN THE EVENING
• You are free to return back between the hours of 17:00pm to 22:00pm each night; if you think you will be later than that please do let me know.
4. KITCHEN/DINING ROOM
• You may use the kettle in the kitchen to make hot drinks.
• You are welcome have your meal/s in the dining room(URL HIDDEN)
• You are free to have a shower once a day between the following hours between 06:00am to 08:30am and 17:00pm to 21:30pm.
• I can do your laundry for you at £2.5 per load.
8. CENTRAL HEATING
• The heating is on from 06.30am–08:00am and 19:30pm-22:00pm.
• Please keep all your belongings in your room using the allocated draws and hanging space.
10. CLEAINING YOUR ROOM
• By prior notice, I will need access to your room to clean it. This is to ensure all rooms are maintained to the same standard of cleanliness.
11. LOCKING DOORS/KEYS
• You will be provided with a Yale key for the front door, please return the key on your departure.
• If you lose your key there will be a cost of £9 to replace it.
• Details of the wifi will be provided when you arrive.
I hope you find the above information helpful.