A three bedroomed cottage in West Witton, ideal for walking and close
to pub and the market town of Leyburn. The cottage has an open fire and
an enclosed front garden with seating.
* Size: Sleeps 4, 2 bedrooms.
* Nearest pub: Less than 0.2 mile
* Nearest amenities: 4 miles
* Pets: Two dogs welcome.
* Short breaks: Available at this property.
* Smoking: Not allowed at this property.
* Rooms: 2 bedrooms, 1 bunk room suitable for children only, bathroom,
1 lounge / diner, kitchen.
* Beds: 1 double size. 2 singles, 2 bunk beds.
* Luxuries: Flat screen TV. DVD, WiFi.
* General: Oil central heating, open fire.
* Utilities: Electric hob, oven and grill, microwave, fridge freezer,
washing machine, dishwasher
* Standard: Iron, ironing board, toaster, coffee maker.
* Other: Bed linen and towels are provided. Short breaks accepted,
* Layout: The cottage is set over 2 floors ( ground floor and first
* Parking: Private parking to the rear of the property for 2 cars.
* Mobility: Should there be any specific health or mobility
difficulties which may affect a party member, this must be pointed out
at the initial reservation stage so that the suitability of the
property can be assessed.
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (up to £35 per pet per
week). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after booking