You may have to share the bathroom and kitchen/sitting room with other guests depending on the season and the number of people in your party. In low season private facilities may be available. Please ask. Winter sports, scenic walks and stunning scenery all year. Now with stronger WiFi!
Please bring house-shoes or slippers to wear in doors. Outdoor shoes should be left in the hall.
Please note that if you order meals and I do the shopping and preparation you will be expected to pay whether you eat or not. Meals cannot normally be cancelled less than one week in advance.
We do not sell alcohol, but you are welcome to bring your own.
We are opposed to Halal food for ethical and religious reasons and would be grateful if guests would refrain from consuming it on the premises.
Regarding waste disposal:
(1) Please wash any cartons and bottles and place in bag provided for recycling.
(2) Keep organic waste separate from non-organic.
(3) Keep meat and fish waste separate from other organic waste.
(4) Feminine hygiene bags may be found in the bathroom cabinet. Please ask for toilet rolls as needed
(5) If you have a baby please bring a bag and take away dirty nappies or you will be charged CHF2 for each bag used if we do it. Thanks!
Dieser Gastgeber hat 152 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
My partner and I run a small guesthouse where we welcome people for both holidays and retreats. I am Irish and Bruno is (Italian) Swiss. We manage to communicate in a number of languages. We enjoy offering hospitality and introducing this lovely valley to our guests and most guests usually appreciate the tranquil space we provide though we are also happy to entertain families and more energetic tourists.