- 2 MRT stops to Clarke Quay (clubs)
- 2-3 MRT stops to Orchard and Sommerset (shopping)
- Close to 24 hour hawker centre, 7-11 and hospital
- Unlimited WIFI, cable TV, Laundry, dryer and weekly room cleaning
- Spacious Private Room with Air-conditioning
- Ample Storage Space
- 1 bus stop to Novena MRT. 2 bus stop to Little India MRT
- Apartment in the heart of town, close to shopping, bus stops, train stations and food.
- Real Queen bed, very comfy and cozy.
- Free unlimited High Speed WIFI
- Includes all LINENS, BLANKETS and PILLOWS
- Shared KITCHEN and BATHROOM
- Unit is on the third floor, so it is very secure.
- Weekly room cleaning
- Free Laundry facilities are provided (Washer and Drier)
- Iron and Ironing board available
Zugang für Gäste
Anything except for other people rooms.
Interaktion mit Gästen
Since I'll be travelling during this time, my other (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) (2 guys and 1 girl) will be there at this time. They are extremely friendly and helpful. If you need anything, feel free to contact them and talk to them :)
- Don't make much noise after 10pm.
- Switch off room lights when you leave the room
- Can use aricon but remember to switch it off when not in room
Born in Agra, the city of the Taj Mahal, I spent my childhood in boarding school in the Himalayan Valley of Shimla. Life's strange, and university brought me to the cosmopolitan Singapore. Being in the midst of nature is a part of me, so I studied abroad for 6 months in ETH Zurich, and travelled and backpacked across Europe as much time and money would allow me. Now that I am back in Singapore working, nature beckons me time and again and I find myself on a plane to a new place.
I am a Computer Engineer and build Android apps for a living. I am an outdoorsy guy, hit the gym a couple of times a week. I am up for a night out with drinks (and maybe unembarrassed dancing) and also a night in with beer and stories.