Art & Vintage apartment has unique ARTISTIC and vintage atmosphere, some of the furniture, decoration and paintings are made personally by ME.
The flat is NEWLY decorated and refurbished in NOV 2017. It is in the COOLEST area of the city, next to NDK, parks, restaurants, culture and great views. You’ll love my place because of the neighborhood, the comfy bed, the coziness and the kitchen. My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers and families.
Ich spreche Deutsch.
This is a perfect place for 1 to 4 persons, in this amazing location!
Few steps away from downtown restaurants, bars, cafés and 5 min walk from the National Palace of Culture.
There is a view to a lovely internal PATIO.
The apartment has one bedroom with a new COMFORTABLE king size bed (160x200 ) and a SPACIOUS CLOSET. A living room with a new sofa that is also a sleeping-sofa, (130x185), and a dining table and chairs. In the kitchen there is everything you need to design a GOURMET feast!
I love art and DESIGN, and the flat is mixture of modern and vintage.
The flat has retained the charm of its past with high ceilings and original wood flooring.
Every little detail is designed with a lot of PASSION!
- Central heating and air conditioning (be hot, be cool - most likely one at a time)
- Fast WiFi connection
- Fully equipped kitchen for cooking
- SATIN bed sheets
- HD Led TV
- Hair dryer
- 100% cotton towels ( additional towels available)
- Coffee machine, QUALITY coffee and tea available
- Micro wave
- Washing machine & DRYER
- Built-in Hob
- Fridge & refridgerator
- Iron and ironing board
- New mattress with protector
- FREE CITY MAPS, travel brochures and ideas what to visit in/around Sofia
- FREE SNACKS
Zugang für Gäste
Must climb stairs - my apartment is on the second floor of the building (let's be sporty!)
No parking on property - the parking zone is paid from Monday to Friday - 1 leva per hour / for 4 hours. Saturdays , Sundays and official holiday days you may park for free.
The apartment is 10 min walking from metro station " Stadium Vasil Levski". There is DIRECT connection to the airport.
Interaktion mit Gästen
I am available for ANY questions.
Weitere wichtige Infos
The paintings can be purchased.
Photography by Radoslav Enev
- Quiet hours, pls respect our neighbours: 2-4 pm, 9pm- 7am
- No shoes inside the apartment
- No tolerance to alcohol and drugs abuse
- Please respect my home, I hope you will take care of our apartment like it's your own
- Extra cleaning: 20 leva
- Personal pick-up by car from the airport to the apartment: 30 leva daily rate ( only during the weekend) / 60 leva night rate ( from 8pm to 7 am)
I am an energetic and positive person, like to travel abroad , experience different cultures, meet new people and organize group of friends to attend new destinations together.
My passions are art, cinema, yoga, home design and gardening.
I like to draw in my free time, attend concerts and love hiking routes ( like El Camino).