Are you looking for a sunny, magic place to stay in the green area 1 tram stop from the old town? It's a place for you!
62m2 apartment with 8 m2 loggia at the Vistula riverside
with the beautiful view on National Stadium, Świętokrzyski Bridge, Palace of Culture and Science and Old Town.
- 1 tram stop from the Old Town
- 5 min form the National Stadium
- Sport complex: (swimming pool, bowling, gym) 300 m form the apartment (Website hidden by Airbnb)
- 5 minutes walk form Ząbkowska street full of nice cafes, pubs, galleries (Website hidden by Airbnb)
- 10 minutes walk from shopping mall Warszawa (Website hidden by Airbnb)
- green area: between Skaryszewski Park (Website hidden by Airbnb) and Praski Park
- 15 minutes walk form Warsaw Zoo (Website hidden by Airbnb)
- 15 minutes from the city centre with direct public transport connection.
Jakie jest Twoje sąsiedztwo? Są tam restauracje? Sklepy? Atrakcje?
Czy w pobliżu jest transport publiczny?
Co czyni Twoje miejsce wyjątkowym?
Agreenmmenities: Internet (wi-fi connection), guards, washing mashine, dish washer, fridge, kitchen equipment.
I prepare for you towels and linen, I hope you fell like at home because my place is very cozy, and I want really to fell you very comfortable. You will be sleeping at fold out sofa, which is perfect for 2 people. To the third person I may offer a mattress.
If you want I will share with you maps of Warsaw and essential informations about places worth seeing - also those, which you won't find in the guide :)
Concerning the check-in / check-out time I'm doing my best to be flexible and make it as convenient for you as possible. In case of having guests checking out and the next one checking in the same day the checking - out time is 11 am.
We live with a friendly dog - Gandja. You are welcomed with animals as well.
I invite you to my home where I hope to make your experience comfortable, informative, and memorable.
Great energy and very peaceful! Feel free to message me with any questions!
You are welcomed with kids and animals :)
We live with very friendly dog - Gandja.
Your room has an access to 8m loggia with beautiful view over National Stadium, Palace of Culture and Science and old town where you are kindly asked to smoke if you do.