Beautiful and sunny apartment in Valencia center in a fourth floor. Easy to get from airport, train and bus station, FREE wifi included, kitchen, dinning room and private room. The big terrace it's ideal for sunbathing and the private balcony for smoke. It's a basic and budget apartament with good internet and no luxury things, no elevator or tv. Please read the reviews, Ideal for real travellers.
It's an apartment with balcony in a fourth floor, with access to the terrace, sunny room, and free Wifi. The big terrace it's ideal for sunbathing. Easy to find free parking.
Up to 4 persons! 2 in double bed private room plus 2 in bed/couch (really confortable)
Interaktion mit Gästen
I will be there to explain every you have to know about the flat and the neighborhood. Of course, I'll stay available for any inconvenience or suggestion you can have. I'm a true traveller, I have been in more than 70 countries, so my goal is to make your stay in Valencia a good and unforgettable experience :)
Weitere wichtige Infos
We accept smokers (you can smoke in the balcony or the terrace). Shampoo and shower soap are included.
PLEASE, remember as there is NO charge of cleaning fee, you have to leave my home in the same conditions you found it, if not a cleaning fee will be charge once you leave.
1. The apartment must be occupied only by the number of people confirmed in the booking confirmation.
2. If you wish to have an additional cleaning service, please request it by e-mail and I will inform you if it is possible and its corresponding cost. The final cleaning is always included in the rental price of the apartment.
3. The consumption of water and electricity is included, however a responsible use is requested.
4. We ask for appropriate and formal behavior towards the neighbors of the same floor or community. This means that loud music during the day, parties or some other type of annoyance are prohibited. Please respect the rest and total silence schedule from 10:00 p.m. to 10:00 a.m.
5. There is no extra cleaning fee, but you have to leave my house under the same conditions as the conditions currently found, if it does not, I will apply an extra charge of cleaning hours through Airbnb
6.If all the conditions mentioned here, or the specific conditions of the apartment written in the Airbnb listing are not fulfilled, I may ask that you leave the apartment without any type of compensation. Thanks to follow the rules and enjoy our sunny Valencia!
Please respect the rest of the neighbours.
Important: If there is any noise complain of the neighbours (loud speaking, music, party...) after 10pm your booking will be cancelled at the moment via Airbnb and you will loose the deposit fee and the non used nights. Understand you are in residential area. If you dont agree with this rule and you have other needs please book a hotel or other listing.
Smoking is not allowed at the aparment (you can do it in the balcony or terrace)
Pets are not allowed at the apartment.
Visits of other people are not allowed. Please, ask in special cases.
Sleeping other people (different to the booking) is not allowed.
Sleeping more people than the people in the booking is not allowed.
The guests will be responsible of the keys until they give back them. If you don't give back the room in the same state you receive it you will loose the deposit.
Hola! Soy Pau, un valenciano al que le encanta el cine, el deporte y sobretodo viajar, de hecho he estado en más de 70 países por lo cual me encanta compartir experiencias y conocimiento. En mi casa podrás usar todo lo que necesites y además te recomendaré los mejores sitios y actividades de Valencia!
Hi there, Im Pau and I love exploring this world in all possible ways, I think getting new experiences, acquiring new skills and learning about other cultures are the greatest things ever.
I'm extremely grateful for having an opportunity to travel, I have been in more than 70 countries, so I love to share experiences with travellers and knowledge.
Feel free to use whatever you need at my home and I will recommend you the best places and experiences in Valencia!