The HoneySale Lodge established in 1952 has provided family memories for 3 generations. 200 feet of shoreline, private boat dock, orchards, gardens, swim platform, yard games, water craft, hot tub, fire pit and a golf course across the street.
Two Cabins and multiple out-buildings. Each cabin and all rooms equipped with bedding linens and necessities.
There is a lower cabin (newer and nicer) down on the water. This has 3 bedrooms and 2 baths, with a widows walk across to a room above the garage. The master is a loft with a King bed and separate bath, the downstairs bedrooms have a shared bath and one has a queen, the other a bunk bed. The unit over the garage has a queen bed and a twin.
Across the lawn at the top of the property (1 minute walk) Is the original cabin, and Boys Town. The cabin has 2 bedrooms and a shared bath. One room has a full or queen and the other has a bunk with full below and twin up top.
Downstairs is "Girls town" and has its own bathroom and a full sized bed.
Boys town is the out building just across the way (old carriage house) this has an en-suite bathroom, a king bed and set of bunks.
Zugang für Gäste
Lockbox access will be granted upon booking or host will meet you onsite for check in.
Interaktion mit Gästen
Local family members in months of July and August may be around to pick fruit in the small orchards and garden.
1. The Honeysale Lodge has been in the family since 1952. We are happy to share. Please enjoy and be respectful.
2. Parking. Please do not park in the field above the upper red house. Irrigation pipes may be damaged.
3. Please leave the property tidy and in good condition. ie. all 3 houses properly cleaned, all dishes clean and put away, strip beds, all linens placed in or next to washers. All trash placed in
trash bags outside, all windows closed, locked, doors closed and locked, keys delivered to the host or lockbox.
4. If repairs or maintenance are needed please let us know.
5. Existing boats are off limits. Rentals are available at the local marina.
5.5 Boat tent on shore is locked with owner equipment please keep out.
6. Landlord is not responsible for damage to tenant's personal property , including vehicles and contents.
7. No diving off the dock--water is too shallow.
8. No pets allowed in cabins.
9. No smoking in all buildings.
10. Campfire allowed in designated area on shore to the right of ramp
going to dock. Please have filled water bucket available if needed. All fire out before you leave area.
11. Fireworks ok on top of dock as long as plywood sheet or similar is placed under fireworks to protect the roofing deck.
12. House parties are strictly prohibited. Alcohol in moderation. Tenant must supervise guests and family members must agree not to violate the quiet enjoyment of surrounding neighbors and to resect their privacy and property.
13. Garage in lower cabin is locked with tools and owner equipment. Please respected the locked garage and keep out.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 6 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen