A beautifully renovated 5 bedroomed, 15C cottage with wood burning stove, set in 2.5 acres of landscaped gardens in the heart of the Brittany countryside.
Mimosa Lodge comfortably sleeps 10 people (Travel cots for 2 babies are available on request).
ALL amenities (Electricity, Water, Heating, Bed linen, Towels & Cleaning) are INCLUDED in the rental price - We believe in knowing what you are paying for so there are NO HIDDEN COSTS!
The large, open lounge area has a beautiful Breton fireplace with log burning stove, with exposed old oak beams giving the space character and charm.
The lounge has UK Satellite TV, DVD player, and radio/CD player.
The utility room is just off the lounge and houses the washing machine & a downstairs loo. Stairs lead up to the Master bedroom, the single and twin rooms and a bathroom with a shower,hand-basin and loo.
An archway leads you from the lounge, down a couple of steps, to the kitchen/dining area. The kitchen is very well equipped with gas cooker & hob, fridge/freezer, dishwasher and microwave along with seating for up to 10 people. There is a downstairs bathroom with bath/shower hand-basin and loo.
The 2 other bedrooms (1 double and 1 triple) are located above and accessed via an open galleried landing.
• ALL amenities (Electricity, water) included in rental price
• Duvets, pillows, bed linen and towels provided (Not Beach towels)
• Free Wi-fi Internet Access
• Satellite TV (UK freeview), DVD player, radio/CD player
• Cot, highchair, stair gate (baby changing mat available on request)
• Gas cooker
• Fridge /Freezer
• Microwave, kettle & toaster
• Iron & ironing board
• Games and books
• Heating - via log burning stove and central heating
• Washing machine, Clothes airer
• Cleaning of cottage
• Comfortable sofa bed - if required
• Sun Loungers available
• 4m Splash pool (during the summer months)
• NO HIDDEN EXTRAS!
Zugang für Gäste
Set in 2.5 acres of landscaped gardens Mimosa Lodge has its own private garden with tables with seating and parasols, sun loungers are also available.
In addition, there are communal spaces including the Games Room with a Darts Board, Table-tennis table & a variety other games, plus a grassed paddock, with a 4 metre splash pool (during the Summer months), boules pitch and plenty of space to play badminton & football. These communal areas are shared with Mimosa Cottage.
Interaktion mit Gästen
We live next door and are available for help or advice but we try not to get in the way to allow our guests to relax and enjoy their holidays.
Weitere wichtige Infos
Terms and Conditions of Rental
- The rental period will commence at 16.00hrs (4.00pm) on the first day and end at 10.00hrs (10.00am) on the last day, unless organised prior to arrival.
- Guests agree to be a considerate tenant, to take good care of the property and its contents, and to leave the property in a clean and tidy condition at the end of the rental period.
- Guests understand that the use of any equipment on site (e.g. swimming pool) is done so at their own risk, and will undertake to oversee the safe use of any such equipment by children.
- Guests are advised to arrange a comprehensive travel policy (including cancellation cover) and to have full cover for the party’s personal belongings, public liability etc, since this is not covered by the Owners insurance.
- To report to the Owners any defects to the property or breakdown of equipment / appliances within the property or the grounds. Repair or replacement will take place as soon as possible.
- The Owners will not be liable to guests:
• for any temporary defect or stoppage in the supply of Public Services to the property.
• for any loss, damage or injury resulting from adverse weather conditions, riot, war, strike or other matters beyond the control of the Owners.
• for any loss, damage or inconvenience caused to or suffered by the Guests if the Property shall be destroyed or substantially damaged before the start of the rental period and in any such event, the Owners will, within seven days of notification to the Guests, refund to the Guests all sums previously paid in respect of the rental period.
- Under no circumstances, will the Owners liability to the Guests exceed the amount paid to the Owners for the rental period.
We ask our guests to treat our cottages as though they are their own and enjoy their stay but to please remember:-
Pets are very welcome although we do ask to please let us know if your furry friends like to cuddle up with you and we will provide throws to protect the furniture.
The Lodge is No-smoking but ashtrays are available for use outside.
Myself and my partner have the pleasure of overseeing these beautiful cottages as a family concern.
We are English, but have spent the last 17 yrs working in the tourism industry, working and travelling extensively throughout France and have a great appreciation of the country, its people and culture.
Of all the regions of this diverse country we have found Brittany to have the most welcoming people, the richest culture and the best sea food! We would love to welcome you here to experience this most beautiful, tranquil and friendly areas of France for yourselves.