Your space is two steps away from the centre, in a historical building from the 1840s, no lift. The room is on the second floor, filled with light, facing a tiny street where scooters whoosh past. I enjoy receiving guests (I have a room in the same apartment) and show them the beauty of Trieste, a hidden jewel! Historical caffès, boat trips on the superb Adriatic sea, delicious pizzerias, fairy tale castles, Karst tracking, biking, adventure and so much more...
The room is filled with light, facing the street, on the second floor of a historical building from the 1840s, no lift. Shared bathroom completely redone recently. Shared kitchen facing a small living/breakfast area. You will have your own keys, bed linen, 2 towels, shampoo, shower gel, soap, and everything else you might need, just ask!
Zugang für Gäste
Shared bathroom and kitchen. This is a registered Bed and Breakfast, so kitchen only accesible during breakfast! For any other type of access needed, please contact the host.
Interaktion mit Gästen
Will offer you tips on the best places to visit during your stay, the most delicious ice ceams and quirky things to do! From boat trips to the other side of the port to hiking in the Karst or biking on the Parenzana. Everything from guides to information and tips. I am a sucker for concerts, theatre, martial arts, running, sports, music so I know what is going on and I love to share the info! Trieste is a marvel and you will love its secret streets!
Weitere wichtige Infos
I am available for any information and to make your stay comfortable and unforgettable! I take pride in 5-star customer service.
Just a couple of notes to make your stay perfect:
1. Let me know your check in and check out time 24h before arrival and send me a text message an hour in advance to tell me when you arrive exactly, as I live outside the city currently and I need to get to the flat where you are staying in the center.
2. The kitchen has a breakfast cupboard for you! Also, the area is full with supermarkets so you can also buy food and store it in the fridge. Great attention to the cooking stove: you need to turn the gas knob on before using it and then remember to put it back off!
3. As to keys: please fix an appointment with me to give me the keys for the next guest!
4. Internet: use the internet key on the table if you have a computer. The house has a wi-fi connection
5. Guides: I will prepare some guides from you and a map. Feel free to ask me any questions about Trieste!
6. Recycling is a must, not an optional
7. No smokers, no pets
9. Leave everything in order before you check out!
10. Yes, the water is drinkable, on eof the best in Italy
11. Please use slippers around the house
12. Do not use the washingmachine without my consent and instructions! An Airbnb guest used it without my knowledge and ruined it and it was quite costly to repair!
Have a wonderful stay. Please let me know if you need any other info!
1 Nacht Mindestaufenthalt vom 1. Juni 2018 - 31. August 2018.
I love culture, art and life. My objective is to be a decent human being and give something back. Karma, you know!
I am an English teacher, a translator and an interpreter. All about my work on my websiste if you type my name: Iulia Daniela Negru
Live and let live. Make the world a better place - which of course, contradicts the former. Keep your planet and your mind clean.
Why I'm here - HOW I PARTICIPATE: Host and maybe travel!
EXPERIENCE: Very good so far! :) I know Trieste inside out, so I love presenting it.
Interests: Arts, Music, Tango, Aikido, Life in other countries, Books, Movies,
- Science Fiction books (I love Frank Herbert and A. C. Clarke), I enjoy well written Fantasy too. Currently hooked on Terry Prachett.
- Movies: smart, not easy to follow plot. See: Memento
- Music: rock. Give me Rob Dougan any day
One Amazing Thing I've Done...ok, Two!
- Spending a night in Seki, Azerbaijan sleeping at one of the old stops off the Silk Road. Felt like going back in time.
- Seeing the sunrise on the pyramids.
Teach, Learn, Share
- I can teach you some Italian, French and Romanian cousine.
- I would love to learn about the countries you come from and your people.
- Share: what I have learned and seen so far!
Countries I've Visited
Austria, Azerbaijan, Belgium, Croatia, Denmark, Egypt, France, Georgia, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Poland, Romania, Slovenia, Spain, United Kingdom... and a couple more!
Countries I've Lived In: Romania, Italy. UK