The Bed and Breakfast "Al Giardino" is located near the Historic Centre of Venice.
All the rooms in our Bed and Breakfast have private bathroom, fresh set of linen, television, air conditioning, breakfast, parking, independent entrance, daily cleaning.
It is easy to reach it from the Cruise Terminal Port of Venice, Venice Marco Polo Airport, Venice Treviso Airport, Venice Saint Lucia Railway Station, Mestre Railway Station, Venice Highway Tollbooth.
The Bed and Breakfast "Al Giardino of Venice" is a great departure point to visit the Historic Centre of Venice, the smaller islands of the lagoon of Venice and also Cavallino and Jesolo beaches, Eraclea beach and the Palladio’s villas of Riviera of the Brenta.
From our Venice Bed and Breakfast with public buses ACTV you can easily reach the districts of the Metropolitan Area of Venice.
Our friendly hospitality gives you the possibility to have breakfast with us and then organize your stay as you like.
We offer a relaxing and quiet atmosphere together with a warm welcome.
We are at your disposal for all the tourist, gastronomic and oenological information you may need whilst visiting Venice.
We do our best to keep the rooms cleaned and functional.
And last bus no least, in the bed and breakfast Venice “Al Giardino” we offer a service with an interesting relationship quality – price: even though you will find our prices very reasonable, rest assured that our level of quality is not compromised!
- Insulated and soundproofed room with full furniture, beds (possibility to choice of double or twin beds), bedside tables and sofa sets full bed, television, electricity, drinking water, hot and cold water, heating, air conditioning, 24 hour entrance, daily cleaning, shared garden, garden table and chairs, garden long chair, solarium, gazebo.
- Private bathroom with toilet, sink, shower and bathroom linen set.
- Italian-style breakfast (continental) full buffet of croissants, pastries, plum cakes, cereals, cookies, biscuits, bread, jam, nutella, water, fruit juice, yoghurt, butter and cream, espresso, coffee, milk, cappuccino, chocolate, tea and herbal teas.
- Private parking in our garden area, fenced and shaded.
We are in the City of Venice, in the Mainland, in Favaro district which is the neighborhood closest to the Old Town.
We are connected with the historic center of Venice with the public bus ACTV numb (Phone number hidden by Airbnb) and 84 passing with a frequency of about ten minutes from 4:00 o'clock AM to 01:00 o'clock AM; the bus stops on the outward and back face at our entrance.
If you are coming by car, you may leave your car in our parking and take the bus to the old city of Venice: the bus price is Euro 1.20 per ticket. In our district you can find restaurants, pizzerias, supermarkets, shops, banks and services.
How long does it take
These travel times between the main sights of Venice:
- Old City of Venice: 15 minutes by bus ACTV 19;
- Cruise Terminal Port of Venice 15 minutes by bus ACTV 19;
- Venice Marco Polo Airport: 7 minutes by bus ACTV 45;
- Venice Treviso Airport: 40 minutes by shuttle and bus ACTV 19;
- Venice Saint Lucia Railway Station: 15 minutes by bus ACTV 19;
- Mestre Railway Station: 20 minutes by bus ACTV 9;
- Highway Tollbooth: 20 minutes.
The price does not include the Venice City tax, which is of Euro 1.80 per person per night in high season and Euro 0.90 per person per night in low season. The Venice City Tax must be paid in cash upon check-in.