Top location! In the heart of the famous central Plateau area. Near everything: Cafés, restaurants (famous l'Avenue breakfasts), shops, bars, the Mountain, Lafontaine park, Mt-Royal subway station (2 minutes walk). Large open space, warm authentic wood walls, spotless bathroom, 2 air conditioned bedrooms, fully equipped kitchen, large private balcony. Reserved parking zones available upon request.
- First floor (1 outdoor flight of stairs) of a fully renovated authentic Montreal style triplex built in 1885
- Large quiet private balcony with table, chairs and trees
- 2 air conditioned bedrooms with queen size beds
- 1 queen size pull out couch (sofa bed) in living room
- Modern open space living, dining room and kitchen
- Lots of windows and sunlight
- Unlimited wifi internet
- HD smart TV with Netflix, Youtube and HD antenna (a few traditional channels but no cable)
-Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, stove and oven, microwave, Italian stovetop, filter coffee machine, toaster, kettle, plates and cutlery for 6
- Washer and dryer, iron and board
- Shower gel, shampoo, conditioner, toilet paper, hair dryer
- Free parking available on the street. (I will send you a link explaining how to park on the Plateau.)
- For hassle free parking, you may use the paying lot (10$/24h) (8 minutes walk from the condo).
Zugang für Gäste
You have the whole apartment to yourselves!
Interaktion mit Gästen
I will be accessible at all times here on Airbnb messaging to answer your questions. In case of emergency, you can text or call me on my cell.
Weitere wichtige Infos
The place will be cleaned for your arrival. Fresh clean bedsheets, towels and washcloths will be provided. No need for you to clean upon checking out.
Wine and beer at the convenience store across the street.
-The walls in these centennial buildings are not soundproof. It is important to keep noise low from 11pm or there will be complaints or police.
-No more than 6 people in the place
Being a traveler myself I take pleasure in offering my place to other travelers while I'm away.
Moi-même voyageur, je prends plaisir à offrir mon logement aux voyageurs durant mon absence.