Ask about our new meal plan.
Your dream vacation awaits you at our secluded, peaceful, spacious and bright home, Villa Grand Piton!
Perfect location in the heart of St Lucia, near beaches, ziplining, SCUBA, ATV rides, deep-sea fishing, restaurants, grocery & more
Postcard-perfect views of the Pitons
Stunning Caribbean sunsets
3 spacious bedrooms
Friendly & helpful staff
Sparkling 15'-by-20' pool
Spacious & Open
Endless list of amenities!
Have you ever dreamed of staying in your own private hotel? Villa Grand Piton, a spacious and updated private villa located in the idyllic region of Soufriere, may just be the answer to your dreams! You and your family/friends will be the only guests, and have our sparking pool to yourselves, with our friendly and helpful staff to ensure your stay exceeds your expectations.
Imagine a tranquil, spacious villa, high on the ridge of a hill overlooking the Caribbean, with views most people will only see on postcards (or screensavers).
Start your day watching the sailboats glide along the sea under a rainbow, while sipping a cup of smooth local coffee.
Do you just want to relax and have your stress melt away in the warm Caribbean sun, aided by a cool local beer or rum punch? Then spend your day floating in the cool and sparkling swimming pool, surrounded by cashew trees and brilliant bougainvillea while sipping a cool beverage. Or head down to the nearby beach and soak up some sun, or snorkel with multitudes of fascinating fishes.
Or do you thrill to ATV rides and mountain climbing? Just take a short drive (or be driven by our driver) to zip-line, ride ATVs through the rainforest, have a mud-bath, climb a mountain, splash in a waterfall, go searching for whales or dolphins, snorkel - the list goes on and on!
In the evening, dine on delicious freshly-caught fish or chicken curry made by our cook. Enjoy your meal, caressed by gentle breezes, in the shaded gazebo as the sun sets over the Caribbean. Villa Grand Piton has a marvelous panoramic view that very few other villas have - watch the shadows lengthen on the Pitons as the sun sets, while enjoying the brilliant colors of the sunset and its reflection off the calm Caribbean.
Marvel at the most stars you have ever seen after dinner, sipping a glass of wine or homemade rum punch while being cooled by the mountain breeze that softly rustles the leaves. Relax on the chaise loungers by the pool while watching for shooting stars, listening to the sounds of the night.
Sleep soundly, on pillow-top queen beds with gentle trade winds, or a little extra comfort from cool air blowing on your bed from our wall air conditioning units.
Choose how much outdoors you want to let in, with seven sets of double doors that open wide or close securely, and screens on all the windows and doors to keep small "visitors" out while letting the breezes flow through the incredibly open house.
Spacious bedrooms, en-suite bathrooms, a full kitchen and an entertainment room provide everything you want for the holiday of a lifetime! And if you need something else, our friendly staff is there around-the-clock to help you - whether it is advice on the best time to climb a Piton or just to give you a new toothbrush if you forget to bring yours.
Villa Grand Piton enjoys an ideal location, located just off the road from Soufriere to Anse Chastanet and Jade Mountain. You will be just a few minutes' drive away from beaches, restaurants, and activities, but far enough up the hill that you'll feel that you are at the top of the world, away from it all. We are a 10-minute drive from Action Adventure Divers on Hummingbird Beach or Scuba St Lucia on Anse Chastanet beach, and we are only a 25-minute drive away from the starting point to climb Gros Piton.
When you stay at Villa Grand Piton, you'll enjoy the same jaw-dropping view as the nearby resorts (many of our guests tell us the view is better than that from the resorts!) – but you will have the villa all to yourselves, and not have to share with anyone.
Nearly 4000 square feet of interior space
"Handicapped-friendly" with all but the pool on the same level
Only three steps down to the pool from the main level
Soaring ceilings and spacious rooms
Open design capture breezes and allows free air flow: numerous large windows covered with wooden louvers and insect screens, interior walls that do not go to the ceiling
15 by 20 foot swimming pool with panoramic views of the Pitons
Six chaise loungers and a sun umbrella around the pool
Covered inner deck with seating for four
Multiple double doors that can be thrown open to "let the outside in"
Well-appointed kitchen, with beverage refrigerator and dishwasher
Comfortable leather furniture in the living room seats six
Two large dining areas: inside and on the gazebo
Three spacious bedrooms with en-suite baths
Ample closet, dresser and bathroom space
Ceiling and high-speed standing fans in every bedroom
Air conditioning in the bedrooms, positioned to deliver cool air to the bed area when the breezes and standing fans are not quite enough
Jacuzzi tub and shower in master bathroom
Showers in other baths
Dedicated entertainment room
Large parking area
Complimentary WiFi, extending outdoors to the pool and gazebo
220V (U.K.) and 110V (U. S.) electrical outlets throughout
Queen-sized beds with pillow-top mattresses
One bedroom with two queen beds
Large stainless-steel grill on the back deck
Floating loungers for the pool
Portable Bluetooth speaker for outdoors
Washer and dryer
Snorkeling and beach gear (chairs, towels, umbrellas)
Coolers and thermoses
In-room safes (2)
TV and Blu-Ray player in each bedroom
Cable TV in the entertainment room
Extensive library of movies and music
Computer and printer
Board games, cards, books
Exercise bike and other exercise equipment
Shampoo, conditioner, body wash, etc., all supplied
Toothbrushes, toothpaste, razors available upon request
Water cooler with bottled water
Other services provided
A welcome basket overflowing with food and beverages: enough for “happy hour”, a light dinner for your first night and next morning's breakfast
Guides to local restaurants and activities (both on-line and at the villa)
Advice on renting a car or using a taxi service
Assistance with developing your itinerary
Cooking services (small additional fee - $10 US breakfast; $20 US dinner)
Around-the-clock local assistance
Bed and bath linens provided and changed mid-week
Numerous beaches, including stunning white-sand Sugar Beach and secluded Anse Mamin
Climbing or walking around a Piton
Sunset cruises on a catamaran
Day sail on a catamaran
Saturday morning open-air market in Soufriere
Whale and dolphin watching tours
Visiting botanical gardens
Enjoying a cool waterfall
Driving through a volcano
Relaxing in therapeutic mud baths
Getting a massage at a spa
Eating at local or fine-dining restaurants
Or just relaxing at the villa!
Additional important information about Villa Grand Piton:
Our home is a non-smoking villa. Please, no smoking anywhere in the villa or on the grounds. This includes e-cigarettes.
The villa and grounds pose inherent dangers for children under 13. If your party includes any children under 13, please contact us prior to booking to discuss whether Villa Grand Piton is the right choice for you and the children.
The villa is not available for rent without the staff.
Zugang für Gäste
The rental is for the entire villa. Once rented, no other guests will be able to rent any part of the villa for the same dates. Neither the owners nor the staff will live in the villa during your rented dates. Our housekeeper, Doxie, will meet you at the villa to let you in, give you a cool drink, schedule cleaning services and any other services you want her help to arrange, and give you the introductory tour. We will provide you with the keycode access prior to arrival.
Weitere wichtige Infos
We've restricted Instant Book to a maximum stay of seven days, although we do accept longer stays. Please inquire if you are interested in longer stays.
Rates are subject to change without notice. Sales/specials apply to new reservations only.
* Absolutely no smoking of any kind (including e-cigarettes) in the villa or anywhere on the property grounds.
* No diving in the pool and no glass around the pool. If you break glass in the pool, you will be liable for up to $1000US in damages, as we have to drain the pool, then purchase truckloads of water to refill the pool.
* The villa and grounds pose inherent dangers for children under 13. If your party includes any children under 13, please contact us before you book - we want to ensure that you are comfortable about the safety of your children in our home.
* No illegal activity.
* Guest is strongly advised to purchase travel insurance, particularly during hurricane season. Your credit card may cover some scenarios, but is typically quite limited.
* We charge for extra people. For any overnight guest not disclosed before arrival, our nightly rate is $200 US. For additional overnight guest requested before arrival, the nightly rate shall be $60 US unless agreed to otherwise by the host.
* Under no circumstances may the total number of overnight guests exceed six (6) people. We will deny lodging to any person that would exceed the maximum of six overnight guests. We require the name of every guest that will staying at Villa Grand Piton.
* You may invite up to six additional persons onto the Property for a quiet daytime/evening social gathering. This is limited to one event that does not exceed four hours during your stay.
* You are financially responsible for damages to the Property that are above and beyond normal wear and tear caused by any member of the Rental Party or anyone you invited on to the property.
* No loud parties. Neighborhood quiet hours are from 10 pm to 8 AM. Our staff has the right to turn down your music if they receive any complaints.
* The villa is not available for rent without the staff. Guests may not dismiss the staff.
* Housekeeping services are included in the rate. You must allow housekeeping in to clean at least every other day. Housekeeper must be allowed access to the interior of the villa no later than 10 AM on your check-out date.
* Keep the villa clean, as food and sugary spills quickly attract unwanted insects.
* Please help us conserve energy by turning off the air conditioning, lights, fans, etc. when not being used. Our staff has the right to enter the villa to turn off air conditioners, fans, lights, etc., when you are not inside the villa.
* If you need flexibility around the specified check in or check out times, let us know in advance. We may be able to accommodate your request.
* We have the right to enter the property for purposes of repair, inspection or maintenance. We will try to arrange the timing of these visits ahead of time, where possible.
* We advertise the property in good faith, and shall strive to ensure the operation of all amenities in the Property. However, we shall not be held responsible for any such items failure to work, but will make efforts to correct reported issues as quickly as possible. Repairs will most likely be less timely in St Lucia than you usually experience in your home country, and may not be completed prior to the end of your stay.
Prior to your stay, we are available via phone, text, or email to help. During your stay, our friendly local staff will be available to help you around the clock (either on-site or by local phone). We are also available by phone, text or email during your stay in case you need assistance that the staff is not providing to your satisfaction.