Centrally located, the apartment is sophisticated and fun, with complimentary inclusions of Wi-Fi, Smart TV, Netflix and breakfast goodies.
Mr Macauley's offers much more than the usual accommodation experience for the discerning traveller.
Kick back, unwind and connect with whatever makes you happy. Mr Macauley’s offers the perfect environs for just this.
In addition to the stylish furnishings, Mr Macaulay includes provisions for breakfast and entertainment. Your morning coffee or freshly brewed tea (yes, the real stuff) can be enjoyed from the little balcony overlooking the delightful streetscape outside the apartment.
Mr Macauley is a gent with elegant tastes who has a penchant for lovely things and anything with a sense of fun. The apartment has been furnished with this, and your comfort, utmost in mind. Beds are made up with luxury linen, towels are thick and fluffy and the space has a cosy contemporary feel.
WiFi is free of charge and a Smart TV is included for your enjoyment along with Netflix for a fabulous night in at the movies.
Along with complimentary breaky goodies, there is always some other pleasant surprise awaiting guests. We strive to make our visitors happy, ensuring Mr Macauley’s is much more than just a place to rest your head.
Zugang für Gäste
The apartment is fully equipped and yours entirely for the duration of your stay.
Check in is at 3pm daily or earlier through advance arrangement. With snooze value in mind, check out is at 11am.
Interaktion mit Gästen
As your home away from home, we respect your privacy, so please enjoy the apartment as if it were your own. We are available and very happy to help if you need any local suggestions or assistance, although this is only at your request.
Check in is at 2pm daily or earlier through arrangement in advance.
Weitere wichtige Infos
* Rate based on max 2 people – please advise if you have additional guests staying with you.
*The apartment is up one flight of stairs and there is no lift so if you have dodgy knees this may not suit you.
1. Rather than read the riot act, Mr Macauley would rather just say he appreciates, in advance, his visitors respect and care for the apartment. Thank you for treating it as you would your own home. If you have a messy, beat-up home, then please treat it much better than you would your own home.
2. While we encourage you to have an amazing time at the apartment, we do ask you to keep noise to a considerate level after 10pm to respect our neighbours. So – no wild polka music at midnight please.
3. Please make sure the apartment is secured at all times. For your convenience two sets of keys are provided.
4. No pets are allowed, with the exception of Capybaras and Stick Insects on the proviso they are house trained.
5. Smoking is not allowed. Inside or on the balcony. The end.