Über dieses Inserat
Stay in our beautiful, artsy and eclectic home within the Marigny neighborhood of New Orleans. Walking distance to all the attractions in the French Quarter and right in the middle of all the Marigny/Bywater action!
Stay in our beautiful, artsy and eclectic home within the Marigny of New Orleans. Walking distance to all the attractions in the French Quarter and right in the middle of all the Marigny/Bywater action!
We have two beautiful and cozy bedrooms available in the upstairs of our home. There is a Jack & Jill bathroom upstairs with a private balcony overlooking the rooftops of the neighborhood and courtyard. You would not be sharing the additional room or bathroom with other guests when you reserve the two bedrooms are part of the whole listing. It is a perfect accommodation for parties of 3 or 4 people. Its almost like having a little private get away upstairs just for you. There is also access to our outdoor courtyard which is a sunny and serene spot to enjoy after a long day of sight-seeing.
We have a coffee and tea bar set up in our kitchen in the morning for our guests to help themselves to and we are always happy to help you with any questions you may have about your stay in New Orleans. It is a perfect spot for Festival Season or any other time you are visiting since we are just a 15 minute stroll into the French Quarter on foot and 5 minutes by bike. We are closest to Frenchman street and we are right in the heart of popular Marigny and Bywater restaurants, bars, and coffee shops. We also have plenty of parking right on our street.
If you have any other questions about our home and house rules, don't hesitate to ask. We would love to have you here and help make your stay a memorable one!
Come out to New Orleans and join in the greatest party in the USA!
Guests have access to our kitchen and living room. Also courtyard access for relaxing outdoors.
We love to make our guests feel at home and give them the space they need to go about their trip however they choose. We are happy to answer any questions about New Orleans! Please also feel free to get to know us if you like.
The Marigny is an eclectic and bohemian musicians and artists community just outside the French Quarter. This is a safe and walkable neighborhood with lots of unusual bars, thrift stores, music, dining, and coffee shops in the area that the locals enjoy. Also close to Frenchman Street which is the best street for enjoying the local jazz scene of New Orleans as well as St. Claude Ave which is an up and coming street with art galleries/bars and vaudeville/circus nexus of the city.
New Orleans is a walkable city and we also have the Street Car service which runs from Canal Street to Uptown/Garden District from the Quarter.
Zugang für Gäste
Courtyard and Kitchen.
Interaktion mit Gästen
We like to give guest their own space in our home but are happy to share all information about cool stuff to do in New Orleans that you need! We are also present during your stay....we enjoy having the types of guests at our home who like to explore the city, don't mind parties and socializing, who are open minded, musicians, artists, creatives and laid back. We are working artists and our home is our sanctuary. Sometimes we are very busy with gigs or touring so you might not run into us all the time. We are always reachable by phone or text. If you share these types of qualities you will absolutely enjoy your stay with us! We want you to have an enjoyable stay and knowing these things will make your stay easier for you and us.
We live in the Musician and Artists neighborhood of New Orleans. Bohemia at its finest!
Everything is within a good walking distance to all the attractions. We are a 10-15 minute walk away or there are bike rental spots if you choose to see the city by bike.
1. We are working artists in the community and our home is our sanctuary that we thrive in....we appreciate it when you treat it and especially us with respect and open mindedness. Please be mindful that you are staying as a guest in our home that we are opening up to you while we are living in the space.
2. No smoking. Only outside.
3. Please no pets. No exceptions.
4. No guests under the age of 21. No exceptions.
5. This is a party city however we do not allow non-paying random overnight guests/friends to crash or party until the late hours at our home. If you have friends staying in the area, please just let us know if you will be bringing them by. This is for everyone's safety and the safety of our home & guests. This is a strict policy and you will be charged accordingly per guest and we have the right to cancel your reservation at any time.
6. We try to keep things as clean and tidy as possible. Please be respectful and try to help us with this during your stay by cleaning up after yourself in the kitchen, common areas and your room on the way out.
7. We operate on a strict kindness and open mindedness policy. If you see other guests or our friends in our home please be kind and respectful to them.
8. Please refrain from being loud/rowdy in the morning and very late hours of the evening. This is for the respect of everyone in the house including ourselves and other guests.
Wenn du bis zu 7 Tage vor deinem Aufenthalt stornierst, erhältst du eine Rückerstattung über 50 %, plus die Service-Gebühren.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 164 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
Nick & Lindsay are both local artists and variety performers in the city of New Orleans. They have been hosting guests in the city since 2013 and enjoy meeting people from all over the country and the world. Nick & Lindsay are lovers of jazz music, collecting records, cocktails and the vibrant culture of New Orleans.
If you are looking for off beat, fun, and bizarre recommendations of what the locals are up to in the city we have the answers! We look forward to hosting y'all!
"We dance if there's no radio. We drink at funerals. We talk to much and too loud, and live too large, and frankly, we are suspicious of others who don't." -Chris Rose