Zu Inhalten springen
Friedhof

Catacombe di San Gennaro

Von 25 Einheimischen empfohlen ·

Tipps von Einheimischen

Giovanna & Carlo
Giovanna & Carlo
September 24, 2018
Great opportunities to see the catacombs of Saint Gennaro the Saint protector of Napoli
Claudia
Claudia
June 27, 2020
Un luogo affascinante
Marco
Marco
December 16, 2019
Luogo ricco di suggestioni
Ambra
Ambra
December 15, 2019
Un luogo storico, unico nel suo genere che riesce sempre a regalare emozioni ai visitatori! È possibile visitarlo con una guida. In alcuni periodi organizzano aperitivi nel sito.
Fabrizia
Fabrizia
November 19, 2019
Un'esperienza per scoprire la storia della città e visitare un luogo unico nel suo genere.

Einzigartige Aktivitäten in der Umgebung

Unterkünfte in der Nähe

Das empfehlen Einheimische

Friedhof
“A beautiful and very suggestive place, that few tourists know; the place is very easily reached with a 15-minute walk within the health district. The museum is free and represents an important place for the "sacred and profane" Naples.”
  • Von 95 Einheimischen empfohlen
Establishment
“Under the main church in the "Sanità", one of the best conserved catacombs in Naples”
  • Von 21 Einheimischen empfohlen
Museum
“by: CIRCUMVESUVIANA - STOP: PIAZZA GARIBALDI. METRO LINEA 1 - STOP:MUSEO. or METRO LINEA 2 - STOP : PIAZZA CAVOUR. With its rich and unique archaeological collections, this is one of the most ancient and important museums in the world. Its creation is closely tied to the figure of Charles III of the Bourbon dynasty who ascended to the throne of Naples in 1734. He promoted on the one hand the excavations of the Roman towns buried by the eruption of 79 AD and on the other the project of setting up a Museo Farnesiano, moving to Naples part of the rich collection he had inherited through his mother Elisabeth Farnese. It was his son Ferdinand IV who chose the current building to house both the Farnese collection and the relics from the Vesuvian towns, which are still today the Museum’s core collections. The palace, erected as royal cavalry barracks at the end of the 16th century, became the seat of the University of Naples from 1616 to 1777, when it was enlarged and refurbished by the architects Fuga and Schiantarelli. The first galleries were set up during the French Decade (1806-1815) and with the Restoration of the Bourbons in 1816, it became the Real Museo Borbonico. Initially conceived as an encyclopedic museum, it included different Institutes and laboratories (Royal Library, Drawing Academy, Officina dei Papiri and an astronomical Observatory never to be completed), which were all moved to other locations at different times. After the unification of Italy in 1860, it became the National Museum. Its collections were gradually expanded through the acquisition of finds from excavations in Campania and Southern Italy, as well as from private collections. The transfer of all the paintings to the Museum of Capodimonte in 1957, determined its sole identity of Archaeological Museum. With its rich and unique archaeological collections, this is one of the most ancient and important museums in the world. Its creation is closely tied to the figure of Charles III of the Bourbon dynasty who ascended to the throne of Naples in 1734. He promoted on the one hand the excavations of the Roman towns buried by the eruption of 79 AD and on the other the project of setting up a Museo Farnesiano, moving to Naples part of the rich collection he had inherited through his mother Elisabeth Farnese. It was his son Ferdinand IV who chose the current building to house both the Farnese collection and the relics from the Vesuvian towns, which are still today the Museum’s core collections. The palace, erected as royal cavalry barracks at the end of the 16th century, became the seat of the University of Naples from 1616 to 1777, when it was enlarged and refurbished by the architects Fuga and Schiantarelli. The first galleries were set up during the French Decade (1806-1815) and with the Restoration of the Bourbons in 1816, it became the Real Museo Borbonico. Initially conceived as an encyclopedic museum, it included different Institutes and laboratories (Royal Library, Drawing Academy, Officina dei Papiri and an astronomical Observatory never to be completed), which were all moved to other locations at different times. After the unification of Italy in 1860, it became the National Museum. Its collections were gradually expanded through the acquisition of finds from excavations in Campania and Southern Italy, as well as from private collections. The transfer of all the paintings to the Museum of Capodimonte in 1957, determined its sole identity of Archaeological Museum. ”
  • Von 218 Einheimischen empfohlen
Kunstmuseum
“Via Francesco De Sanctis, 19/21 - Naples, Opening hours: from 9.30 am to 6.00 pm - except on Tuesday which is closed. Admission 7 euros www.museosansevero.it/”
  • Von 332 Einheimischen empfohlen
Standort
13 Via Capodimonte
Napoli, Campania 80100
Telefonnummer+39 081 744 3714